Saturday
Night
18:35

Dragons

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
100%

We still have Haas, Carrigan, Jensen, Hetherington.. as you're saying, give Tapau another year, he's one of the best buys this year (apart from the obvious at fullback)

We will need to replace Palasia and Flegler so surely some semi experienced middles will become available.
I’m happy for one or both of those spots to go in house. Willison, Piakura, Bayliss… take your pick. Shalom looked good in the trials too. Maybe get one 100+ gamer at the right price to help the pups develop, but keeping Marty is a must for leadership off the field and training.

Spencer Leniu would be what I'm thinking but he already got signed for next season(Roosters) on less money then what Flegler is on now.

Who was the 17 for Newcastle in the Tigers game? he looked damn good off the bench and was crucial to keeping them in the game, aggressive as **** in defence it rattled them.

Spencer Leniu would be what I'm thinking but he already got signed for next season(Roosters) on less money then what Flegler is on now.

Who was the 17 for Newcastle in the Tigers game? he looked damn good off the bench and was crucial to keeping them in the game, aggressive as **** in defence it rattled them.
Leo Thompson I think

I think the bench will be:
14. Paix
15. Hetherington
16. Taupau
17. Willison/Te Kura

that’s a strong bench and we have heaps of money now to keep Pat (already done), Haas, Mozer, Ezra, Reece, Selwyn, Mariner and the likes of them.

Herbies money should go to Walsh for his upgrade I assume after this season if things go the way their going, Mariner is already on a top 30 contract so I assume it will be fine for next year atleast I think he needs to beat Arthurs to earn anything better, Cobbo also had an extension recently so in that area we are fine, the big ones are Mam(2024, but needs an upgrade) and Haas(same as Mam 2024 looking for an upgrade which the numbers floating around last year can be done just with the cap increase) and what happens with them.

There will be a few injuries after this game. Hook likes every player to be at least 10kg overweight which is gonna be an issue in defence for our spine players.

If we can’t knock off both the Dragons and the Tigers in two weeks then we aren’t a top 4 side. This is the real test of what this side is.

Dragons got better as the game went on today but my god the titans were shit, they still can’t defend.

Prediction 24-10 Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • mrslong
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Skathen
  • Bish
  • BooKhaki
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.