Lang Park

Saturday
Night
18:35

Dragons

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is ready for it then he wouldn't be behind Palasia at this stage(who is only there because Kobe is out), given he is replacing a rep quality forward.

I'm assuming you watched the last two games we had and the impact Flegs has made in both of them?

It's clear given the selection this year soo far that Marty has replaced where Palasia was last year and Palasia is occupying where Kennedy was, and Willison is behind even that and you want him to replace Flegler and think it will be fine?
Willison is coming back from injury and has had ****-all game time.

he needs bigger time in QCup rather than 10-20 mins off the bench every week in a team playing for sheep stations. Palasia is older and has played enough NRL to (mostly) competently fill a spot for that 10-20mins a game in Kobe’s absence

Willison is coming back from injury and has had ****-all game time.

he needs bigger time in QCup rather than 10-20 mins off the bench every week in a team playing for sheep stations. Palasia is older and has played enough NRL to (mostly) competently fill a spot for that 10-20mins a game in Kobe’s absence
I'm not disagreeing with that, I even mentioned that in Round 1 saying it makes more sense for Palasia to be in that position atleast for the early rounds with the tough games, but it's highlighting the point of how far off he is as a Flegs replacement atm.

Losing to the dragons = goodbye all optimisim built for 2023. Season killer game rigth here.
We definitely have some mental demons that need exorcising- Dragons and Tigers being two. The Storm are the big one though. They have us beaten before the whistle is blown normally, but this year could be the year to sort that out.

I'm not disagreeing with that, I even mentioned that in Round 1 saying it makes more sense for Palasia to be in that position atleast for the early rounds with the tough games, but it's highlighting the point of how far off he is as a Flegs replacement atm.

A year is a very long time and he has shown flashes of what he can do when he is fit.

I think if he is able to stay fit this year, he will come on leaps and bounds.

A year is a very long time and he has shown flashes of what he can do when he is fit.

I think if he is able to stay fit this year, he will come on leaps and bounds.
Time will tell, but we are several injuries away from him getting the game time he needs atm, it will come eventually though even if it's the origin period.

What the hell, Pat ? Watch Flegs give the drags easy penalties and walk them up the field. Do we have a reason for this dental work happening now when there was an entire off season ?

What the hell, Pat ? Watch Flegs give the drags easy penalties and walk them up the field. Do we have a reason for this dental work happening now when there was an entire off season ?
infection was what was reported i think

Steady on guys. It's Pat. He'll have grown a new set by Saturday and will take the field to win MOTM. He told me he loves Saturday night games and in fact he said it's his favourite night to play footy as he can shower and go down town while still feeling the effects of the adrenaline rush of the game.

He also confided in me that the boys will be putting him over for a try this game too.

not even Patty can stop an infection appearing out of nowhere

Patty must have been near cryptonite at some point to allow the bacteria to penetrate his tooth

Everyone is tipping us. Johns and Fittler have both tipped us.

If Patty is out, that's going to make me very very nervous. We lose quite a bit in the middle of the field with him gone. Not just his defence, offloads and clean up work, but his communication as well and considering the fact we won't have Hetherington to replace him, it just makes it worse for us.

What a legend..... 🥰 🥰

We definitely have some mental demons that need exorcising- Dragons and Tigers being two. The Storm are the big one though. They have us beaten before the whistle is blown normally, but this year could be the year to sort that out.
I would be totally fine with us getting the spoon so long as win every game against the storm and injure turncoates in the process.

Dragons will be a walk in the park I reckon, 50-nil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bazza
  • Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Painin the Haas
  • Tim K
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.