Lang Park

Friday
Night
19:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is a medal for the man of the match a fucked idea?
Twitter mongs said idea.....
The idea's alright
Every match has a man of the Match award......

Battle of Brisbane???
Gag Throw Up GIF by Anime Crimes Division

The maths doesn't even check out. Suncorp is 52k and Gabba is 42k capacity, so 80k is not full capacity of both. That being said, 80k people is a good bit of revenue regardless. It's still not MCG sell-out game capacity, but it's good for QLD sport.

I've just read about the " Battle Medal " FMD

This is getting so ridiculous. Its embarrassing. I'm close to giving this game a miss and coming back to watch us thrash the Tigers. This week is dead to me.

You just don’t want to watch the Phins lose

I've seen the Phins lose grand finals, all teams i like lose games, including us.

I'm just finding this whole fake sideshow cringy. Why do we need this embarrassing battle medal now. Do Celtic and Rangers need a bloody medal in their Derby game? No, they dont.

And if we do have to suffer it, why not name it after a great of both teams like Petero Civoniceva? Having it picked by 2 blokes as well who have done nothing but stick the boot into us over the years as well is another stupid decision.

I'm wondering whats next. When we play the Tigers are we going to be playing for the former Broncos and current Tiger great Joe Ofahengaue Trophy?

I just wanted to see two sides i like play a good game of footy and let the rivalry build naturally.

as much as it sucks to say its in the nrls and THE best interst for THE to win tonight.

This whole battle for brisbane rubbish is purely for the THE. NRL want this rivaly bad and they only way its going to grow is if the THE win the first one imo.

Expect zero favours tonight

as much as it sucks to say its in the nrls and THE best interst for THE to win tonight.

This whole battle for brisbane rubbish is purely for the THE. NRL want this rivaly bad and they only way its going to grow is if the THE win the first one imo.

Expect zero favours tonight

I dont think either club want this rivalry going down the way its turning out.

I dont think either club want this rivalry going down the way its turning out.
maybe your right im sure dolphins would rather there own identity then to just be broncos rival.

No club just wants to be known as a rival of another club. but unfortunately that seeems to be the directive the nrl has made the media go with.

It really is pathetic and i hate that so many morons are lapping it up

maybe your right im sure dolphins would rather there own identity then to just be broncos rival.

No club just wants to be known as a rival of another club. but unfortunately that seeems to be the directive the nrl has made the media go with.

It really is pathetic and i hate that so many morons are lapping it up

I think they want the rivalry tbh, and regardless of the noises coming out of Red Hill i think we want it as well. Its good for everyone if we have a good derby game like the Cowboys ones of a few years ago. Good footy, played in the right spirit and entertaining games.

I think its been simmering with me all week. Probably cop fomr crap for saying this, but I havent enjoyed any of the build up because of the outside noises about it all. Its just ruined it all for me to the point where i think i will play God of War Ragnarok instead.

I think they want the rivalry tbh, and regardless of the noises coming out of Red Hill i think we want it as well. Its good for everyone if we have a good derby game like the Cowboys ones of a few years ago. Good footy, played in the right spirit and entertaining games.

I think its been simmering with me all week. Probably cop fomr crap for saying this, but I havent enjoyed any of the build up because of the outside noises about it all. Its just ruined it all for me to the point where i think i will play God of War Ragnarok instead.
C'mon mate, ignore the bullshit media, it's exciting!!

I honestly can't remember being this pumped for a normal season game for a long time. I'm pacing around the house just waiting for 7pm. Fucking bring it on!! Let's show these pretenders whose town this is!!

I've seen the Phins lose grand finals, all teams i like lose games, including us.

I'm just finding this whole fake sideshow cringy. Why do we need this embarrassing battle medal now. Do Celtic and Rangers need a bloody medal in their Derby game? No, they dont.

And if we do have to suffer it, why not name it after a great of both teams like Petero Civoniceva? Having it picked by 2 blokes as well who have done nothing but stick the boot into us over the years as well is another stupid decision.

I'm wondering whats next. When we play the Tigers are we going to be playing for the former Broncos and current Tiger great Joe Ofahengaue Trophy?

I just wanted to see two sides i like play a good game of footy and let the rivalry build naturally.
Seems very U10s to get a medal like this. Throw in the Maccas voucher for MotM (is it KFC now?) and a trophy for best field goal and each player getting a participation medal, and it's my childhood all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • broncoscope
  • Justwin
  • johnny plath
  • Big Del
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Mustafur
  • Culhwch
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • Mick_Hancock
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • mitch222
  • achievedrap
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.