Lang Park

Friday
Night
19:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems very U10s to get a medal like this. Throw in the Maccas voucher for MotM (is it KFC now?) and a trophy for best field goal and each player getting a participation medal, and it's my childhood all over again.
No wonder they brought Milf in

Giphy

nearly time

Is Wallace in? If so, I predict he and Gilbert to perform some act of utter stupidity. Perhaps trying to take someone’s head off.

Im worried Flegs will either get 10 in the bin/sent and/or give his future team a million penalties/dropped balls.
Or all of the above.

Loving this rounds colour scheme and fonts for the jerseys.

I've seen the Phins lose grand finals, all teams i like lose games, including us.

I'm just finding this whole fake sideshow cringy. Why do we need this embarrassing battle medal now. Do Celtic and Rangers need a bloody medal in their Derby game? No, they dont.

And if we do have to suffer it, why not name it after a great of both teams like Petero Civoniceva? Having it picked by 2 blokes as well who have done nothing but stick the boot into us over the years as well is another stupid decision.

I'm wondering whats next. When we play the Tigers are we going to be playing for the former Broncos and current Tiger great Joe Ofahengaue Trophy?

I just wanted to see two sides i like play a good game of footy and let the rivalry build naturally.
I say whoever wins the battle medal should have to wear it round their neck next time the teams play. A bit like the Tour de France and their yellow skivvy. If they want this to be a serious rivalry that is. Otherwise it’s just a cheap and tacky ploy of to create a fake rivalry.

Milford playing just makes the game even easier for us. I dont think this is going to be the contest the media are hoping it will be. I'll be amazed if we dont put 40 on them tbh.

Milford playing just makes the game even easier for us. I dont think this is going to be the contest the media are hoping it will be. I'll be amazed if we dont put 40 on them tbh.
I'm so afraid of making these kinda comments. It's just asking for a raw-dogging.

What the actual **** is this shit? Can I have what they're on?

Exhibit A in the "the NRL hates underestimates the Broncos" trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • The True King
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Cavalo
  • Alec
  • broncos4life
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
  • LGH
  • Jazza
  • Big Del
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.