Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
19:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
On paper you would think the Broncos should take this out. But we all know Wayne has the ability to get his teams to win games they simply have no right to win.

While they are undefeated they did beat a very very poor and deflated roosters team. Raiders in the wet I'll give them. And a knights team missing 7 players. Good chance they have a false sense of confidence after this.

I just want to see us get into the grind here and do what we do best. Let the forwards battle it out for a bit then look to attack. We can't be inpatient like we were against the Dragons early on.

What odds can i get for a "Wayne sscking kev is the reason Kev is the coach he is today" story?.

That's low hanging fruit. The cross over story is the one.

Dolphins at the Broncos- Paix, Staags, Walsh, Te Kura and Smoothy v Broncos at the Dolphins- Bennett, Stagg, Richards, Hickmans, Milford, Lee, Isaako, Nikorima, O'Sullivan, Niu.

I mean, we're going to murder Redcliffe but there'll be plenty of people watching.
Exactly, this for mine. Let old fox hatch any plans, we’re going to murder them under the lights & there’s going to be thousands of eyes witnessing.

One of my workmates is going on a date with a guy to this game. She said she's going to buy a Dolphins jersey to wear "just to **** with him"
Behold, the story of the Dolphins: a shallow nothing prank on Broncos supporters lol

Kaufusi is challenging and will be successful and will play us this weekend and will ruin our season with a late shot on Reynolds.
Your first line really isn't surprising, the second line though...
Yeah nah.

Kaufusi will be owned and completely embraced by Lord Patty.

NRL wont let this happen
They cant let him off for that

Kaufusi is challenging and will be successful and will play us this weekend and will ruin our season with a late shot on Reynolds.

I don't think he deserves to get away without a ban, but the suaalii incident is a compelling case why he should get a downgrade.

We should win and win but but will we? I mean you put it head to head and well, take a look:

1. Walsh (Hammer is a gun though)
2. Isaako (I’m being very generous here but he has started the season very well)
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Katoa (I’m trying to be very unbiased here but I personally think Mam is a freak)
7. Reynolds
8. Bromwich
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Bromwich
13. Carrigan

14. Nikorima
15. Flegler
16. Gilbert
17. Riki

It’s clear which is the better team even with Broncos bias off.

Dolphins are showing great resilience.....but if the Broncs show up, their class will win the game.

Isucko has gone OK...for a few games in a row. He's due for a brain snap and a catastrophic **** up. I'd rather have my money on Jesse Arthurs.....

NB: same as Nui RE Isucko....both are going OK but they can't maintain......consistently.

Mam has been killing it. Not sure how you can put Katoa over him......Katoa has been .....OK.

Tough times for the conspiracy theorists

I am struggling with this TBH. I even mentioned how my confidence of the Eels' premiership was dented when Kikau was allowed to play in the GF, Haas being allowed to play goes against my theory. Unless of course Kaufusi is somehow allowed to play.

Dolphins have not been as impressive as their record has suggested at all.

Beat a woeful Turpin-led Roosters side in week 1 playing on raw emotion.

Should have lost to the Raiders in week 2, but pulled off a miracle with the help of some awful late refereeing decisions in their favour.

Beat the Knights week 3 who are possibly the worst team in the league.

Their roster is average at best... If we turn up and play to our potential we will rip them apart.

I don't think he deserves to get away without a ban, but the suaalii incident is a compelling case why he should get a downgrade.

Given the NRL don't know the meaning of the word consistency ... it's also a compelling reason why he would fail in his bid (if he wasn't playing us)

Someone still needs to explain to me how he can go from 3 week to 0 weeks by getting downgraded by 1 level

I am struggling with this TBH. I even mentioned how my confidence of the Eels' premiership was dented when Kikau was allowed to play in the GF, Haas being allowed to play goes against my theory. Unless of course Kaufusi is somehow allowed to play.

Fear not ... the NRL will restore your confidence very shortly

Worst thing that can happen to either side is letting this game define the season.
I think that was the point of Kevvie after the game when he said they're not a rival and we're the Broncos... sort of thing.

Playing it down like this is another game in the season and regardless of the result we still have to focus on what we're doing and what we want to achieve

How funny is it sydney media saying how "huge" the dolphins are and everyone in brisbane is going on about them. Who the **** are they talking too in brisbane? Haha...

90% of the footy chat I've heard is **** ye broncos with a "and can't believe the dolphins won again" to finish the convo. Do they seriously think the dolphins threaten broncos popularity after 3 games?
50,000 sell out is BECAUSE of the broncos. They had a season opener against a top team in their first game and got 30,000. If they were playing the tigers this weekend they'd be lucky to get 20,000, and if they'd lost ANY of their games it'd be under 15,000. They've even got memberships for 1 game, the broncos game. It's why they got the 1st home game vs us, to build their crowds up and make out the fans are there for them and not us.
Their popularity is 90% dependent on us. Broncos win the premiership in the next few years and unless the dolphins do the same they won't be much ahead, if at all of the titans.
I don't follow the AFL, however I imagine, in the long term, the Broncos compared to the Phins will be like the Swans compared to GWS in that comp. AKA the Broncos will be more popular and considered the 'premium' side.

I'm at the airport now and the airport staff are talking about the dolphins lol.

No one better fall for an isaako or Niu step. Otherwise it’s 100 laps around red hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ozzball
  • Jazza
  • mitch222
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • broncsgoat
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.