Lang Park

Friday
Night
19:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did Suaalii, 3 in the last 12 months.
wtf GIF

It’s baffling to hear the trumpets going “Battle of Brisbane”. FFS f***heads, stop blathering shit. It’ll NEVER be what you morons claim it to be.

Kaufusi is challenging and will be successful and will play us this weekend and will ruin our season with a late shot on Reynolds.
Tapau also suspended for 8 weeks, a tackle 2 mins later knocked Kafusi out cold.

I was hoping for the sneaky Milf field goal pre half time myself
He’s not clutch enough to even land one from 10 metres out, directly in front these days.

I think if Suaalii didn't get what he got for his, this conversation wouldn't be happening. This is what happens when you set a precedent, gives everyone the chance to get charges downgraded for similar offences
plenty have got weeks though for similar hits so which precedent do you use?

plenty have got weeks though for similar hits so which precedent do you use?
Probably the one from this year i guess. If they are consistent with it I'm not overly bothered as long as say Jordan Riki gets the same treatment at Suaalii.

was just watching the suaalii one he didnt have clear sight of the ball either CNK turned it back inside still no excuse but felise had clear eyes on the ball and it was a good 3 meters past where hastings passed it

Suaalii probably belted CNK harder than Kafusi hit Hastings, but to me, its either a ban or its not. None of this grade 1 or 2 nonsense. You wont get it out of the game if you can just fine a player. I've always thought hitting anyone late in the back is worth a suspension.

Suaalii probably belted CNK harder than Kafusi hit Hastings, but to me, its either a ban or its not. None of this grade 1 or 2 nonsense. You wont get it out of the game if you can just fine a player. I've always thought hitting anyone late in the back is worth a suspension.
maybe it was harder maybe it wasnt but to say they are both the same just isnt true first time id seen the suaalii one tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Mick_Hancock
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.