Broncos

Kickoff In:

Suncorp Stadium

Saturday
Night
18:35

Tigers

Team Lists

Kevvie places a high importance on defence and effort. Piakura has shown both are improving but they still don’t have faith he can do it all game. Last week he played 80 minutes and didn’t miss a tackle- huge for him.

He’s scored three tries in three games- two he had to squirm and roll around to get it down and one was classic line running off Madden.

Last week is his blueprint. 80 minutes, no misses, scored a try and didn’t give up when Norths were down 32-0. Other years he starts running up in front and out of the line. His try at 32-0 kick started Norths’ comeback.

Attitude and execution excellent last week.

Piakura v Hetherington tonight will give a big indication where he’s at.
Yeah exactly right needs to be doing this week in week out to be getting 80 minute stints in the NRL.

IT'S GAMEDAY!

NRL2023BHQGamedayRound5

Td

Is this game really on today.......?

Or this another @Nashy lame attempt at April Fools' Day humour?

That guy sucks balls.

Hopefully we can stop trying to score on every play and really grind the Tigers down before opening them up in the last 20 minutes.

At the ground and nervous as soon as I got here. There is no way should lose this but Tigers always play like world beaters against us. If we play sensible and complete our sets we should account for them comfortably.

We’re likely going to keep trying to score in every set and play down to their level instead of running straight and hard and building pressure.

So
Welcome to the forum jonnytiga, nice first up post, when i think of the tigers I only see Back Door Benny, but you have put a much nicer face on them, jonnytiga, soon to be jonnybronco, what do you reckon

Had to take a few days off from reading after that terrible performance from us lol, now we cant get an ANZAC Jersey right, i am definitely considering changing it to JonnyBronco

So

Had to take a few days off from reading after that terrible performance from us lol, now we cant get an ANZAC Jersey right, i am definitely considering changing it to JonnyBronco

Really feel for you guys man, sucks to see a club with a decent supporter base struggle like this while no fan clubs like the Roosters pick the bones out of every other club's juniors and stars. Hang in there bro but also, welcome to our club any time.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Cavalo
  • Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bish
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • teampjta
  • Dash
  • Waynesaurus
  • Aldo
  • Fatboy
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • BroncoFan94
  • bb_gun
  • The Don
  • FACTHUNT
  • Astro
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.