Broncos

Kickoff In:

Suncorp Stadium

Saturday
Night
18:35

Tigers

Team Lists

I think the last two weeks their minds were on the Dolphins. We'll see this week if they can put it all together and play like we're meant too.

I think so. Especially given the Redcliffe are performing far better than their roster suggests. That i think was a surprise to be firing so early.

The focus needs to be now to grind out games and learn to close them earlier.

Another question about the game, apparently you can only take in a small bag. Will you get turned away with a backpack? Says similar at grounds when I’m from but usually can take a bigger bag in

Can't believe people are carrying on about winning despite not being at our best, we shouldn't be peaking in late March, we need to be peaking in September

Just be thankful we are winning despite not being at our best, couple of years back we struggled to win at all

Another question about the game, apparently you can only take in a small bag. Will you get turned away with a backpack? Says similar at grounds when I’m from but usually can take a bigger bag in
You can take a backpack but they will search it. Don’t take any commercial food, grog, etc (unless you can “conceal” it).

- Riki good to go and playing for his 50th, has a minor groin issue.
- We don't mention the 'S' word (slump) around here
- We've had a big month, it is up to the players to maintain the form guide
- Not a danger game, we'll be ready to go
- There's a good buzz, vibe, bond among the group
- Don't want to look back, just see what is in front
- Keeping Reece grounded, only just scratching the surface with his talents, very impressed so far with his defensive efforts

need to give this play another run awesome angle whoever video it was

That`s like a touch footy move .
Come from the short side to the open and make an extra number .

Mariner and frei 18th and 19th I though was interesting.

Mariner as expected but no hethrington indicates maybe riki is the most concerning, and then frei in front of piakura indicates maybe Walters has finally lost patience with piakura? Just thoughts, no substance.

need to give this play another run awesome angle whoever video it was

Got covid at this game because of some fktards who deliberately came to the game whilst sick. But, seeing this live and knowing Corey was about to own them was on par with Boyd intercepting SKD - awesome!

Mariner as expected but no hethrington indicates maybe riki is the most concerning, and then frei in front of piakura indicates maybe Walters has finally lost patience with piakura? Just thoughts, no substance.

Yeah I find this really interesting too, unless Piakura is injured, these aren't good signs for him.

I dont think Kevvie has lost patience with Piakura, he's just not ready. Frei will give you consistency in his performance. You know what you will get with him and he is reliable. I think he's a good backrower and runs excellent lines.

Yeah I find this really interesting too, unless Piakura is injured, these aren't good signs for him.

Devils playing tomorrow at 6pm. I think it's more likely that they still want him to get long game time at QRL level and see if he keeps improving his game.

Same for Heatherington, get more match fitness under his belt.

Devils playing tomorrow at 6pm. I think it's more likely that they still want him to get long game time at QRL level and see if he keeps improving his game.

Same for Heatherington, get more match fitness under his belt.

Fair points but...if Riki is out...wouldn't you assume Piakura would get better exposure at NRL level? Plus, if Riki isn't 100%, might be an opportune time to give Piakura a shot and just be cautious.

Fair points but...if Riki is out...wouldn't you assume Piakura would get better exposure at NRL level? Plus, if Riki isn't 100%, might be an opportune time to give Piakura a shot and just be cautious.

I just dont think he's either ready or earned a shot yet. Frei imo has. He's been a consistent performer for years in Queensland Cup.

Too much of an ask for Piakura to play 80 at NRL if it's a straight swap. He's better off with 80 at QRL level than potentially 10-15 at NRL.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Dash
  • Santa
  • cento
  • Lurker
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • broncos4life
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.