Broncos

Kickoff In:

Lang Park

Saturday
Night
18:35

Tigers

Team Lists

Brooks must be bored of these nonstop ploys from Tigers when in reality, he needed change of clubs & not ploys. Probably he’s waiting in his current deal to expire for him to switch clubs.

You reckon any one will sign him on anything significant? He isn't a youngster anymore, he is their version of Milford but never got anywhere near where Milf did at his best. Someone will pick him up as a depth half but he won't be on much.

You reckon any one will sign him on anything significant? He isn't a youngster anymore, he is their version of Milford but never got anywhere near where Milf did at his best. Someone will pick him up as a depth half but he won't be on much.
Agree. But who knows a change of clubs might help him? He could be a late bloomer at a different club. All Wishful thinking from my part I admit.

I don’t want to compare Brooks to Milford. The later had all the talent in the world but is just lazy to put in the effort. Whereas Brooks is hardworking without much success to show.

I kind of have a soft spot for players, especially halfbacks, who come into the grade with lot of hype around them only to fail miserably. I fear for their mental health. Hope Brooks does take off in his career.

Agree. But who knows a change of clubs might help him? He could be a late bloomer at a different club. All Wishful thinking from my part I admit.

I kind of have a soft spot for players, especially halfbacks, who come into the grade with lot of hype around them only to fail miserably. I fear for their mental health. Hope Brooks does take off in his career.

Definitely valid points regarding Brooks' mental health, that poor guy cops it from left, right and centre. I can only imagine how much he cops even just going to a cafe for example from bogan fans.

Going to be very disappointing if we lose this one and will undo a lot of the confidence we are building..

If we roll the sleeves up, show a little patience in building pressure, complete sets and let Reno's kicking control the territory there is very little chance we will lose this game..

However, if we play similar to how we did in the majority of the last 2 games tigers are more than a punchers chance of causing the upset imo.

I think someone would take him for like $500k or so... and I think he would take that. He's earned a fair amount of money out of his career to date, so his next move might be more about going somewhere to be a cog in the wheel rather than main player.

In saying that he needs to go to a club that already has an established half... he can't be going somewhere as a 7... which club that is... I'm not sure.

There's always super league as well... because he would destroy it over there.

In Luke Brooks We Trust.
0EE634C7 0070 4E68 8146 C345D04CA744

I don’t want to compare Brooks to Milford. The later had all the talent in the world but is just lazy to put in the effort. Whereas Brooks is hardworking without much success to show.

The tigers should’ve let the poor bastard go to the knights when that was an option. Would’ve been better for all parties.

To be fair to Hooper. Tigers officials were the ones telling journos Pearce is on the card and deal talks were happening. My feeling was it was a deliberate leak to find an option for Brooks.

I think the truth of the matter here is obvious:

Pearce was approached but when he went away and looked at his current team and the fact that several of them are bilingual and in fact speak French at home, he just realised that was the place for him to stay.

Any news on Riki? apparently Piakura filled in today on the edge for parts of the session

We've been very average the last two weeks and while its good to still find a way to win, it's not something you should be making a habit of.

I think for me to be really sold that we are past the shit of the last few years i need to see us really put away a team that we should be putting away. Look at the storm in their peak they never dropped to their opponents standard rather they would go out and towel up sides who deserve it.

The thing about the position we currently sit in is everyone will now be targeting us wanting to give us our same loss. We're going to lose one soon, and thats ok. But we cannot be dropping games that we should be winning. And this is one of those games.

It's time to see what these guys are made of. We've seen they have the guts to stick it to the reining premiers for 80 and the cows in a local dearby but do they have the mindset to put in 80 quality minute's agaisnt the winless Tigers?

We've been very average the last two weeks and while its good to still find a way to win, it's not something you should be making a habit of.

I think for me to be really sold that we are past the shit of the last few years i need to see us really put away a team that we should be putting away. Look at the storm in their peak they never dropped to their opponents standard rather they would go out and towel up sides who deserve it.

The thing about the position we currently sit in is everyone will now be targeting us wanting to give us our same loss. We're going to lose one soon, and thats ok. But we cannot be dropping games that we should be winning. And this is one of those games.

It's time to see what these guys are made of. We've seen they have the guts to stick it to the reining premiers for 80 and the cows in a local dearby but do they have the mindset to put in 80 quality minute's agaisnt the winless Tigers?

Have to win. Can’t be first losing to last

I think the last two weeks their minds were on the Dolphins. We'll see this week if they can put it all together and play like we're meant too.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • theshed
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • phoenix
  • Bish
  • mitch222
  • Mr Fourex
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • HarryAllan7
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncsgoat
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosAlways
  • porouian
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.