Broncos

Kickoff In:

Suncorp Stadium

Saturday
Night
18:35

Tigers

Team Lists

The whole Riki angle is hopefully a cover for the fact that they are going to bring Flegler on at some stage to run off Reynolds hip straight at a tired Brooks, who defends on Riki’s side.

Give Flegler the first stint and give him a break 25-30 minutes in. Bring him back on at the 60 minute mark and line Brooks up for the final 20 minutes..
I still can’t fathom Flegler playing back row just to line up Brooks who, has been a disaster for Tigers for years. I pity the guy but the point I’m making is - don’t deviate from what’s going good for us and manufacture something crazy.

I asked a scientist to use complex mathematics to give me the odds of us winning this game and he went on to win a Nobel prize for proving that it is theoretically possible to have a probability of over 100%
mean girls lindsey lohan GIF

I won't bullshit yes I'm alot more nervous for this game then I should be. Though we are superior with out entire 1-17 and they have awful Luke Brooks. We should win this game and win it comfortably if we just turn up and not get complacent.

I won't bullshit yes I'm alot more nervous for this game then I should be. Though we are superior with out entire 1-17 and they have awful Luke Brooks. We should win this game and win it comfortably if we just turn up and not get complacent.
Api is a pretty good 9 👉👈

Will Mitch Pearce join them this round :)
Rumours 2 yr deal effective immediately for Pearce to Tigers

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Thelmus
  • Ozired
  • MrRobot
  • simplythebest
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Rookie Alan
  • Financeguy
  • Mustafur
  • DrGee
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.