Cbus Super Stadium

Saturday
Night
19:35

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 down and 3 to go. 3 teams with 8 points have lost so far. Warriors, Penrith and Titans with 8 points yet to play.

Load up on it lads....

Screenshot 20230414 230005 Gallery

Not feeling good about this game. Titans have too many points in them for our shoot out approach of late. Much like us, they fold against gritty structured teams but give them enough possession and it’s going to be tough to hold them out.

I'm expecting the boys to bounce back hard and prove they're not just flat track bullies. Some of the blovating from the talking heads this week has been pretty bad, "the Broncos' bubble has burst" etc.

The Tits have been up and down this year and not overly convincing for the most part, they will lift against their big brother but I fully expect us to play much much better than the past few weeks. This game should really not even be a contest anymore by full time.

This is a big test for Kev and the other coaching staff IMO. They should have brought these guys down to earth this week and gotten them to refocus on doing the tough stuff first. If they don't come out with a vastly improved attitude - and respect the ball, and play to our strength in the middle BEFORE trying to go lateral - it's a big strike against Kev and the coaches in my books.

The boys need to just keep it simple early and play hard up the middle early. Wear them down with hard sets and strong defence early and then get Walsh involved with more space outside after like 10, 20 minutes. Carrigan and Hetho should be our only ball players tonight and Haas should look for some offloads only.
Walsh needs to look to run a bit more and know we don't need to score off every play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Tim K
  • Mister Wright
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fitzy
  • LittleDavey
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Mustafur
  • Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
  • Organix
  • bb_gun
  • achievedrap
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.