Status
Not open for further replies.
ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
The Turf comment above 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻.
Seriously! HOW FCKN BAD IS THE PITCH at Suncorp?!
I know we have all been through this, but how fucken hard is it to lay decent turf?
There was rain on Friday night, and two rugby games. It was never going to be at its best.

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
There was rain on Friday night, and two rugby games. It was never going to be at its best.
@ivanhungryjak I, like you, thought the same thing…and see… this is the problem. We make excuses for them to enable the shit pitch. The rain and 2 games excuse would’ve been sweet 50 years ago, but in 2023 🤦🏼‍♂️
FIX IT SUNCORP, BEFORE SOMEONE GETS INJURED!!!

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
76m in 6 carries last night (24 min). Add 15 tackles without a miss as well. He hasn’t missed a tackle in 3 weeks. You are being a bit tough on him. He may not have X factor impact off the bench but he does a damn good job. Kevvie won't be dropping him anytime soon.

Palasia? 3 ineffective tackles out of 14 last week and 3 errors against the Tigers.

Missed 1 against the Dolphins out of 14.

2 ineffective last night out of 15.

He's doing a solid job at best. Would Piakura or someone else be any better or worse? Who knows.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Palasia? 3 ineffective tackles out of 14 last week and 3 errors against the Tigers.

Missed 1 against the Dolphins out of 14.

2 ineffective last night out of 15.

He's doing a solid job at best. Would Piakura or someone else be any better or worse? Who knows.

Kobe has a big opportunity next week. it will be either him or Palasia that get's dropped for Flegs when he is fit to return.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
All this Kobe , Kobe , Kobe .
I hope he lives up to the hype .
It's funny, when you're winning your depth and options seem so strong. When you've just lost the desperation makes it feel like your depth isn't as strong.

One thing I get frustrated with is the qld cup not being on. Ffs I get they have their own supporters and their own traditions but it is a feeder comp now despite how ppl shape it. Run as parallel as possible with the top comp...

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
It's funny, when you're winning your depth and options seem so strong. When you've just lost the desperation makes it feel like your depth isn't as strong.

One thing I get frustrated with is the qld cup not being on. Ffs I get they have their own supporters and their own traditions but it is a feeder comp now despite how ppl shape it. Run as parallel as possible with the top comp...

Our forward depth has had alarm bells on it since pre-season, luckily there haven't been many injuries until now so it hasn't been found out yet.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Our forward depth has had alarm bells on it since pre-season, luckily there haven't been many injuries until now so it hasn't been found out yet.

Keep an eye on Reynolds this week .
The incident where his lower leg got trapped under a falling player didn`t look good . I thought Syndesmosis / broken shin potential at the time live .

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
Who's next in line after Willi?

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
Keep an eye on Reynolds this week .
The incident where his lower leg got trapped under a falling player didn`t look good . I thought Syndesmosis / broken shin potential at the time live .
It probably would've been pretty sore when he woke up this morning. But he didn't seem to be favouring it at all during the game. He'll be alright. He is one tough hombre.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I think the Titans have the game to trouble us, probably in a game not unlike tonight.
I could definitely see titans getting an early lead, which could see us being rash and playing catch up footy.

Canberra game was so stop start and that's not where we like it... we like to be on top and get into a groove... like late in the Canberra game... we just ran out of time.

If a team comes in and disrupts that we need Reynolds to pull us out of the fire... like the dragons and dolphins games.

Walsh is our strike, but he thinks we need to score off every play/set... he cant see the bigger picture like Reynolds... Walsh doesnt like being behind on the score board

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I could definitely see titans getting an early lead, which could see us being rash and playing catch up footy.

Canberra game was so stop start and that's not where we like it... we like to be on top and get into a groove... like late in the Canberra game... we just ran out of time.

If a team comes in and disrupts that we need Reynolds to pull us out of the fire... like the dragons and dolphins games.

Walsh is our strike, but he thinks we need to score off every play/set... he cant see the bigger picture like Reynolds... Walsh doesnt like being behind on the score board

Meh, the Titans always get a big lead only for us to run it down.

Behold

Behold

BRL Player
Jun 13, 2012
Pretty sure Reynolds was talking about the test they were doing on his shoulders and chest that was happening when Staggs took the shot at goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Allo
  • sooticus
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Johnny92
  • TimWhatley
  • MrMoore
  • Tmac
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Culhwch
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.