PRE-GAME PRE-GAME [Round 7, 2023] Broncos vs Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go back to doing the basics, we'll win this.

Get the forwards rolling up field, build pressure, kick to the corners and muscle up in defence restricting offloads. The opportunities will come so play patient.

Titans have scored 138 points in their past 4 games at CBUS and conceded 102.

They have averaged 10 offloads a game but they have also averaged 36 missed tackles a game and 10 errors a game.

Training this week should be all about running straight and earning the right to go out to the edges.

Keep It Simple, Stupid
Bit harsh calling Kevvie stupid, we’ve still won 5 games…. 😂

This may not appeal to all but hear it out — given the playing group & the coaching staff will all turn out to perform on the night rather than just turn up, we could start with Palasia, Haas & Patty as our front row. If ever we want to get 100% from Palasia, I reckon it will be by starting the game with him rather than making him wait on the bench.

We will have Paix, Jensen, Kobe & Marty as our bench. That’s a very good bench & I see every one of them giving 100% on the night. By making Palasia start, he could bash his future team mates in the opening 20min and after that get in Jensen/Kobe to go level up in both D & A. Whatever lapses Palasia might come up with in the opening 20-25min, Payne & Patty will easily cover them.

Our bench usage will improve a lot & none of our players will get burned out(provided no injuries mid game or fowl plays from our guys). Just earn the right to barge through the middle & walk away with the W.

Would anyone be tempted to give Mariner a run in place of Arthars? They won't and rightly so I think but just throwing it out there.

Would anyone be tempted to give Mariner a run in place of Arthars? They won't and rightly so I think but just throwing it out there.

Is $800k better than $1 million? Probably not, just throwing it out there to see what people think...

Carrigan will always be our 13 up until he retires and he should be our only ball playing starting forward. When Hetherington comes on he should replace Carrigan and be our only ball playing forward on the bench. Also saying Hetherington can't pass is crazy because his 2nd position is Hooker.

Hes such a good front man for this club. He says all the right things and is a huge asset to this club on and off the field.
I hope theres a spot for him somewhere at this club when he is finished because hes too good to not be picked up by someone afterwards. That brain of his is razor sharpe.

Yes, and he's not the only one who's in the wilderness. Will Quai-Ward ever get a game?

So I just checked out who's reffing us this week, Todd Smith. Time to finally get the monkey off our back and get our first win with him on the whistle?

So I just checked out who's reffing us this week, Todd Smith. Time to finally get the monkey off our back and get our first win with him on the whistle?
He's only reffed us twice before: against the Storm and Roosters last year.

I'd also have Cobbo in the Probable list and Flegs in Possible/Probable.

If we lose all 3 of Pat/Payne/Flegs our front row depth will be seriously tested.

Anyway, back on topic - just win FFS!

What did Arthars do wrong ?
Doesn`t deserve to be dropped . Replaced by Oates maybe , Mariner -nah .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Waynesaurus
  • johnny plath
  • Maddy
  • Dash
  • Kev_Guz
  • NSW stables
  • Foordy
  • ostin86
  • HarryAllan7
  • davidp
  • Broncs1459
  • mrslong
  • Yellowfella
  • Scdeac
  • winslow_wong
  • Gaz
  • Big Del
  • GCBRONCO
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.