PRE-GAME PRE-GAME [Round 7, 2023] Broncos vs Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note in the All Star game Cobbo played left wing .
The 1st try where he pushes off Arthars he is carrying the ball in his left arm and fending with his right . Does similar for the 3rd try .

Note in the All Star game Cobbo played left wing .
The 1st try where he pushes off Arthars he is carrying the ball in his left arm and fending with his right . Does similar for the 3rd try .
That's why many think he will take Herbies position next year because he has the left hand carry and right fend, ideal for that side of the field.

Unsupported location​

The video you are trying to watch cannot be viewed from your current country or location

Tried a VPN , nada .
Edit UK VPN works .
Sorry about that: I have that one on by default at the physical layer.

That's why many think he will take Herbies position next year because he has the left hand carry and right fend, ideal for that side of the field.
Uh Oh Reaction GIF by WWE

Which foot they play the ball with tells me more about their handed-ness than which one they carry the ball in .

Which foot they play the ball with tells me more about their handed-ness than which one they carry the ball in .

Because no one was ever left handed and right footed or vice versa?

Which hand they hold the ball with when running tends to be the most obvious tell tale, a foot doesn't tell the story of your hands.

Nah , don`t agree .
Different no less quality . He has scored a cpl I don`t think Oates could have .

Also no knock ons catching high balls and no knock ons / lost ball in the tackle .
ATM I actually rate Arthars higher than Oates .

The old tactic is kick high to Oates and pin him in the corner . Nullifies his PCM .
lol didn’t Oates win BHQ player of the year last year? He has one game this season and has somehow fallen from our best player to below Arthars. Some of the takes on this board never cease to surprise me

Which hand they hold the ball with when running tends to be the most obvious tell tale, a foot doesn't tell the story of your hands.

Feet are for balance .
Left handers will nearly always be right foot fwd . I see Dane Gagai for example carry the ball with his right hand , but play the ball with his left foot . Kicks goals left footed .

Feet are for balance .
Left handers will nearly always be right foot fwd . I see Dane Gagai for example carry the ball with his right hand , but play the ball with his left foot . Kicks goals left footed .
But that's the opposite, you trying to say right handers are nearly always left footed?

Because that's clearly wrong.

lol didn’t Oates win BHQ player of the year last year? He has one game this season and has somehow fallen from our best player to below Arthars. Some of the takes on this board never cease to surprise me
Oates runs out of our defensive 20m is outrageously underrated. He's an extra forward that makes more meters then them, on that part of the field. We need to use him like we use Riki close to the line as he's hard to stop with a run up.

Last week I wrote

"The only Stat that we are close to the Raiders is the completion rate 77% and 76%. Need to improve."

The Raiders beat us in that Stat on Saturday 78% to our 71% and won the game.

This week the only close Stat that matters between us and the Titans is our Completion rate of 75% to their 74%.

Oates runs out of our defensive 20m is outrageously underrated. He's an extra forward that makes more meters then them, on that part of the field. We need to use him like we use Riki close to the line as he's hard to stop with a run up.
His ability to bend the line is second only to hass. Arthars has been good but some of those Oates hitups would've been good on the weekend.

But that's the opposite, you trying to say right handers are nearly always left footed?

Because that's clearly wrong.
No ,,,

Left handers are more often ambidextrous because they are coached at an early age the same as right handers . Shown to use the right hand and foot .

Playing the ball with the left foot tells me left hand and foot are dominant with those players .

Like women in here majority of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• whykickamoocow
  • mrslong
  • Browny
  • Sproj
  • Swordfish
  • Scorchie
  • Financeguy
  • Morkel
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • FACTHUNT
  • ivanhungryjak
  • winslow_wong
  • IceWorks
  • bb_gun
  • Purple Pills
  • Harry Sack
  • Battler
  • Confidor
  • Bronco bob
... and 34 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.