NEWS Pre-season Challenge 1: Broncos 24 drew Titans 24

ScreenFoVs2M1aYAE6UDT

NRL Pre-season Challenge 1: TITANS - Feb 12, 7:05pm (Sunshine Coast)

Broadcast on Fox/Kayo only.

oh, I also entirely disagree about forcing Adam out if he doesn’t consistently fire lol. That’s not a good opinion at all
Our team's decline was cognisant of Reyno's season. We were on when
he was on.

Much like other teams when their half is firing. The better teams half's
fired more consistently than ours did.

TBH....I'm looking squarely at Adam Reynolds in 2023. If he doesn;t consistently fire...its gotta be his last year.

+1 . I`d give him till mid year if he`s not winning games or having a major influence towards winning . Bring in the Oz school boys Captn Madden .

I saw a few balls from smoothy aimed at the eyebrows. Neither of the 3 had standout games.
Yeah nothing exceptional but i still think paix>smoothy>walters out of the tits game.
Im not after crazy runs from dummy half or anything id just like good service good direction for our forwards and taking advantage of lazy markers to try for a six again or a penalty.

I put by fan glasses to the side and 'tried' to rewatch the game but I cannot fathom watching it completely.

1. I don't want to talk about our hooking options as it's pointless. It continues to be a glaring issue.
2. Some of the free meters Titans were allowed to make is unacceptable. It looks like none of our players cared to stop the leg drive from the Titans. Oppositions post contact meters were insane & I honestly expected a fix to this.
3. Tackling the legs is non existent from our middle third.
4. Titans continuously attacked us physically while tackling while we did NOT.
5. Some of the blatant forward passes from Titans were let go whilst calls against us were laughable to say the least. If this continues in the regular season( I won't be surprised if it's the case), my frustration will continue to peak :stoprightthere:.
6. Te Kura, O'Ofou look good but they need development Te Kura especially.

I know this is the trail game and we probably played with less 1st graders than the Titans. We have a lot of improvement to do and I do not know if we could improve vastly from now to season kick off. Like others, I shall find out when we play Cowboys at full strength(if).

I am just glad that footy is back.

Because NRL = manufactured results. You need to remember the NRL is in the entertainment industry, not the sports industry.
We are one step away from pro wrestling with that slimy fuckwit VLando running things.

Is sailor allowed to lead with his legs ?

He isn't.

He doesn't make contact which is the only thing that stops him from being penalized for it. They would have awarded a penalty try if he did.

I put this dirty baby in the bath and now the bath water is all dirty, so the baby must still be dirty, so I'm just going to have throw it all out now.

I bought what I thought was a 1st grade quality half back .
Paid him 1st grade quality half back money .
He plays like a 2nd grade half back .

I replace him with the next 1st grade half back . Simple .

Broncos Head Of Performance Dave Ballard said: “Reece had a CT scan which confirmed a fracture to his eye’s orbital floor with no surgery required.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Maddy
  • Manofoneway
  • Cavalo
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • broncs30
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • sooticus
  • Wild Horse
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • Morkel
  • Locky field goal
  • mystico
  • Brocko
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.