Pre-season injuries

Rd 10 for Kahu? That's longer than originally expected... kid really has knees of glass. :s:

Long term assessment of Hoffman has him debuting for Wigan Round 1 2016 after a rather average 2 years at Canterbury masquerading as a person of Lebanese descent.

Shame Dodds is out again. He was primed for good bench spot for probably 30 mins a game. I feel he had a good finish to last year and a fitness off-season with Corvo (like the rest of the team) would do wonders for his game

Yeah I agree about Dodds. A good honest prop who has good potential.

cheers for the update big pete. feel sorry for this kid, wtf doesnt he spend some pre/post match w/hodgo and share some cotton wool! forgive my twisted humour but im not crying that 5/8 option is off the table... his reveered left boot will be sorely missed me thinks but id rather risk losing a few games and watch a kodi type testing & giving defences headaches, or barba (I SAID IT)...

real shame abt dodds, he was a webke type in the making no question... not that that would have flowered for years, but less game time i reckon postpones that development possibly. go away ASADA... marty's busy!!!

When you post, I feel like I'm watching the conversation in your head and I love it!!

Can someone kindly update me on Corey Oates. I'd really be happy if he started playing for us as soon as possible. Unlike others on here I would like to see him used in the centres although there are a few on the forum who may agree. When is he expected back ?

When you post, I feel like I'm watching the conversation in your head and I love it!!

lol, glad to entertain! gotta keep occupied... even w/world cup seems like the longest off season ever...

BUMP re corey oater status!

hodges not back til rnd 6 at the earliest according to griffin today.

so i guess hodgo cant save griffins coaching career.. haha

hodges not back til rnd 6 at the earliest according to griffin today.

so i guess hodgo cant save griffins coaching career.. haha

Round 6...I thought it was supposed to be after, or during, Origin. Hope this isn't Griffindor trying to rush him back to save his career.

Round 6...I thought it was supposed to be after, or during, Origin. Hope this isn't Griffindor trying to rush him back to save his career.

rnd 6 seemed reasonable to me. a few times hodges was talking about rnd 1. that was always a bit unrealistic but i remember the original diagnosis was about rnd 4.

6 rounds of the Muffin Man scares the crap out of me.

I don't see it being a realistic goal, given that someone like Derrick Rose took about 18 months to come back (Albeit he could've come back a lot sooner)

I think the 12 month mark is more realistic, some time after origin.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Brocko
  • Gaz
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • something
  • Financeguy
  • Alec
  • Behold
  • Harry Sack
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.