Pre-season injuries

Injury update:

Broncos - pride - round 2

Round 2? As much as I would like them to rush 'Broncos' bag, Round 2 for such heavily damaged pride, seems optimistic

Maybe Hodges is right for round 1 but said **** it i will get rid of Hook and come back in round 6

ive always wondered how inspirational griffin can be going by the way he speaks.

Who needs to be inspired when clearly you got a coach who really doesn't push the limits of what he asks from you, his coaching staff or even himself.

I second the update on Corey Oates? Does anyone have any info? He was a real shining light at the back end of last year and hope his recovery is going well.

I'm so glad Kahu didn't tear his ACL again. Surely this curse has to lift soon!

Yeah that would have probably been it for Kahu, how much more season ending injuries could you endure even at a young age, still going to be a tough road back but at least it's a lot better then it could have been.

Yeah that would have probably been it for Kahu, how much more season ending injuries could you endure even at a young age, still going to be a tough road back but at least it's a lot better then it could have been.

Hope so. Its good to see Glenn write Kahu's initials on his wrists again. Apparently it helps him...

According to the Member Mail, Mitchell Dodds is out for the whole season with a knee injury from Round 21 last year. He would have been handy this year.

Yeah a damn shame too, he was improving as a prop bench replacement last season.

Oates must be a fair size up close

@TonyWebeck: @chrisgarry1 also called growing pains, which is scary for the biggest 18yo I've ever seen.

Biggest 18 year old he has ever seen? He doesn't get out much..

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Evander
  • Lurker
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.