Pre-Season

Re: First training session with Bennett

Is Boyd still in the mental hospital? Hasn't been in any photos that I've seen.

Oh the shitness of the Gillette mo

Is Boyd still in the mental hospital? Hasn't been in any photos that I've seen.

Nah he was out ages ago afaik, it is a bit weird that he hasn't been signed yet or shown up around Red Hill, wonder what the hold up is.

Nah he was out ages ago afaik, it is a bit weird that he hasn't been signed yet or shown up around Red Hill, wonder what the hold up is.
Bennett said yesterday that they expect to announce the signing in the next 24-48 hours. Just a hold up with the release forms from Newcastle.

The "Tinkler owes me a fuckload" or the "weather delays, I can't get on the plane" type of delay?

I'd think its something to do with Newcastle not wanting to pay any money for him for this year, and rightfully so.

Does anyone know if Marmin Barba is still at the club, someone posted that he would be at Ipswich next year I haven't seen him training but he signed a 2 year contract? Great talent, heaps of potential, a lot of people backing him to make first grade next year.

I think he might have only been signed to please Ben. Now that his brother is gone, he's no longer really needed.

If I were him, I'd just play Rugby Sevens or something, he'd definitely dominate there.

Does anyone know if Marmin Barba is still at the club, someone posted that he would be at Ipswich next year I haven't seen him training but he signed a 2 year contract? Great talent, heaps of potential, a lot of people backing him to make first grade next year.

Not with the Broncos anymore just Jets. Still contracted but being released and hasn't been to training.

1533949_10152856418269631_7968530094997273273_n.jpg

Boyd, Boyd, Boyd!

How long before fans of other teams work out that we have Channel 9 sponsored shorts?

Oh the outrage and crying. I can't wait.

How long before fans of other teams work out that we have Channel 9 sponsored shorts?

Lol didn't even notice. Just training shorts I assume? No matter what, the haters will whine as haters do

Darius is looking pretty fit in that photo, nice to see he didn't get into the Haloumi too much on his holiday

I......made a mess just thinking about it.

It'll be misplaced, it's on there every year.

Active Now

• theshed
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Jedhead
  • rnabokov
  • Xzei
  • Robboi_321
  • jarro65
  • Evander
  • Horseheadsup
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.