Pre-Season

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

I'm actually disgusted by Garbutt's beard.

A real man treats his beard with respect, and looks after it like it's his child.

A real man doesn't just let it grow in random directions like a lazy disgusting bastard.

Outstanding beard followed by a pitiful Mo.

Is it me or does Gillett look slimmer????

Just realised Gillett had a shoulder reco so wouldn't be able to go hard on the weights just yet.

Last edited:

Opposition teams have to deal with this next year. This is enough to make me excited.

Imagine Hunt throwing a dummy then passing to Milford who passes to Hodges who throws it off to Boyd to score under the corner.

I really hope Bennett has Hodges at fullback in the attacking half, I don't think anyone does it better and Bennett did hint at Hodges being an option at fullback and he's done it before.

Bring on 2015. The off season is far too long.

Opposition teams have to deal with this next year. This is enough to make me excited.

Imagine Hunt throwing a dummy then passing to Milford who passes to Hodges who throws it off to Boyd to score under the corner.

I really hope Bennett has Hodges at fullback in the attacking half, I don't think anyone does it better and Bennett did hint at Hodges being an option at fullback and he's done it before.

Bring on 2015. The off season is far too long.

I hope he scores in the corner rather than under it, because he potentially may sustain a serious injury otherwise.

I've set up our likely team for next year on rll2. Jizzworthy

I wonder who's going to be our primary goal kicker next year, I assume it's out of Parker, Milford or Hunt.. I wouldn't mind giving it to Milf to start off with, he's got plenty of time to work on it.

I wonder who's going to be our primary goal kicker next year, I assume it's out of Parker, Milford or Hunt.. I wouldn't mind giving it to Milf to start off with, he's got plenty of time to work on it.

Yeah I would be keen for whoever is better out of hunt and Milford. I don't want Parker to be our kicker next year, only the SuperCoach part of me wants that

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • Old Mate
  • Fitzy
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  • phoenix
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.