Pre-Season

Getting Parcell fit to put pressure on maccas spot? Maybe Bennett rates him. A 2006 berrigan would be mint, I loved that man

Going solely off rumours posted on here, the thought seems to be that WB didn't rate Parcell and was convinced by others to sign him. Think it might have been 1910 who mentioned it.

I feel a massive loss of interest now the club has been turned upside down, can't help but worry about the season ahead.

I feel a massive loss of interest now the club has been turned upside down, can't help but worry about the season ahead.

Why are you worried about next season? The team is in a way better position than it was last year.

I'm the opposite. Very excited.

Who is Anderson [MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION] fill us in, haven't heard much about him.
I guess Bennet wants parcell playing sometime next year.

Why are you worried about next season? The team is in a way better position than it was last year.

How so? Last year we had a former Dally M winner and potential gun prop coming on board. This year we are a prop or two short, a Dally M winner short and a coach playing favourites. We also have a winger who wants to play fullback and a fullback at 6. how is that any better than last year?

How so? Last year we had a former Dally M winner and potential gun prop coming on board. This year we are a prop or two short, a Dally M winner short and a coach playing favourites. We also have a winger who wants to play fullback and a fullback at 6. how is that any better than last year?

Which winger is that? Maranta?

We now have potentially to gun props in Garbutt and Gavet, we also have two of the best young props in Molo and Ofahengaue. In the halves I think we now have a proper and most exciting combination in Milford and Hunt and have what should be a reliable fullback in Boyd, although he does not have the spark of Barba. Personally I can't see how we are any worse than last, I think we a hugely improved and have a more balanced squad.

Barba is a former dally m winner, Milford is a future dally m winner. Having a 5/8 capable of passing/creating opportunities is going to help us immensely. No way are we worse off next year

How'd that pan out for us?

How'd that pan out for us?

Thats my point. I really hope I'm wrong believe me but it just feels like we shifted deck chairs. Don't get me wrong, I think we have made some good recruitments in Givit, Garbage, Milholden, and to a far far lesser extent, Darius Bennett. However, We go in very light and I just hope Wayne Boyd can show a gameplan that suits our mobility. I also hope that Joffa is a starter from round 1 and Porridge is starting with one of Razor, Friday or the Kid on the binch, then I'll be more excited.

Thats my point. I really hope I'm wrong believe me but it just feels like we shifted deck chairs. Don't get me wrong, I think we have made some good recruitments in Givit, Garbage, Milholden, and to a far far lesser extent, Darius Bennett. However, We go in very light and I just hope Wayne Boyd can show a gameplan that suits our mobility. I also hope that Joffa is a starter from round 1 and Porridge is starting with one of Razor, Friday or the Kid on the binch, then I'll be more excited.

We are definitely in a better position than last year and I am very positive we will play a lot better too.

I agree I think we are in a good position to start next year, however I am a bit concerned about our inexperienced foward pack and the quality of our backline depth..it just seems like we are missing someone. Parker, McGuire and Thaiday have to lead the pack next year and Oates should get a start.

Pre Season Training Week Two - Broncos

Week 2

Couple of new faces...

James Gavet
Carlin Anderson
Elijah Alick
Joe Boyce
Anthony Milford
Jordan Kahu
Jon Green
Darren Nicholls
Zach Strasser
Aaron Whitchurch
Matt Parcell

Here were the earlier names...

Greg Eden
Mitchell Dodds
Mitch Garbutt
Todd Lowrie
Ajuma Adams
Alex Glenn
Andrew McCullough
Jayden Nikorima
Lachlan Maranta
Ash Taylor
Travis Waddell

What's the deal with Gavet right now? I thought he had a serious shoulder injury and required surgery?

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • phoenix
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • theshed
  • sooticus
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • GCBRONCO
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.