Pre-Season

Might be more than a couple of kilos.

Screen221122 training 019

If we only have two players to choose between for two positions. It's not real hard is it?

Are you implying I haven't seen Mozer or Smoothy play? Even @1910 knew that was bullshit when he said it, given I've commented and interacted with him on both during live Qcup threads. Or maybe he's getting on a bit and gets forgetful. I wouldn't know. Maybe lurk moar.

Can you direct me to all these posts with Bax like analysing- just a MM, Colts and ISC cross section from 2019 onwards?

I’ve seen you asked a 1000 times who is the answer in ISC and you’ve always said not my job- now you always loved Smoothy before he was born.

Can you direct me to all these posts with Bax like analysing- just a MM, Colts and ISC cross section from 2019 onwards?

I’ve seen you asked a 1000 times who is the answer in ISC and you’ve always said not my job- now you always loved Smoothy before he was born.
Sorry man, I cannot for the life of me get on your wavelength.

As a random sample, I've even started threads about Mozer. Of course I've seen Smoothy before. Don't get the comment about loving him. But I would like to see him (anyone) compete against the pig's ear we had last season without resigning ourselves to it being our ONLY option because GET THIS, there wasn't anyone else. Anywhere in the world. With all our money. And as I've said a thousand times, I'm not advocating anyone, but least of all am I limiting our field to the QLD Cup.

It's bizarre you equate identifying the weakest link with having to find a solution. But here we are again.

Sorry man, I cannot for the life of me I can't get on your wavelength.

As a random sample, I've even started threads about Mozer. Of course I've seen Smoothy before. Don't get the comment about loving him. But I would like to see him (anyone) compete against the pig's ear we had last season without resigning ourselves to it being our ONLY option because GET THIS, there wasn't anyone else. And as I've said a thousand times, I'm not advocating anyone, but least of all am I limiting our field to the QLD Cup.

That’s an article you didn’t write. Where is all your game analytics from you?

1910 is the self appointed gate keeper of who has and hasn’t ever seen a player in a lower tier comp.

He’s the Queensland rugby league hipster who knew about all the cool players before they were mainstream.

You should be better than that.

If McHunt is going to bang on and on about being a hooker expert and how no one has any clue and how he’s seen every hooker ever and everyone else is stupid and how many answers he’s got.

Yet.

Can’t find one post with an answer or contribution- something a suggestion anything. Where is all this hooker wisdom?

Try harder mate.

If McHunt is going to bang on and on about being a hooker expert and how no one has any clue and how he’s seen every hooker ever and everyone else is stupid and how many answers he’s got.

Yet.

Can’t find one post with an answer or contribution- something a suggestion anything. Where is all this hooker wisdom?

Try harder mate.
I’m not sure what your point is. He likely has seen Mozer and Smoothy play? And it is fair that a guy who’s job it is to recruit players should be expected to have better insight than McHunt.

It’s like seeing an open heart surgery patient leaving the hospital with his chest cavity still open and saying “gee, the doctor really should’ve stitched that shut” and then everyone saying “well if you’re such an expert of surgery why don’t you do it!” There’s about 5 guys at the club who’s job it is to fill that position and they’ve come up with “the coach’s son and some other rando, I dunno”

I’m not sure what your point is. He likely has seen Mozer and Smoothy play? And it is fair that a guy who’s job it is to recruit players should be expected to have better insight than McHunt.

It’s like seeing an open heart surgery patient leaving the hospital with his chest cavity still open and saying “gee, the doctor really should’ve stitched that shut” and then everyone saying “well if you’re such an expert of surgery why don’t you do it!” There’s about 5 guys at the club who’s job it is to fill that position and they’ve come up with “the coaches son and some other rando, I dunno”

It’s really nothing like that. If you’re walking around the hospital saying you’re great and can do it then have no idea- that’s what it is like.

Unless you can throw some ideas up stop carrying on like you’re expert. He hasn’t even seen the alternatives

Don’t even have to be good ideas. Just some suggestion.

It’s really nothing like that. If you’re walking around the hospital saying you’re great and can do it then have no idea- that’s what it is like.

Unless you can throw some ideas up stop carrying on like you’re expert. He hasn’t even seen the alternatives

Don’t even have to be good ideas. Just some suggestion.
I don’t blame you for not seeing them previously because of the sheer amount of drivel on here but there’s been a number of posts that outlined that something like 9 dummy halves that are arguably better than our current options have changed clubs in the last 12 months

I'll just post these two random videos, just so you can stop repeating this incoherent horseshit.

I don’t blame you for not seeing them previously because of the sheer amount of drivel on here but there’s been a number of posts that outlined that something like 9 dummy halves that are arguably better than our current options have changed clubs in the last 12 months
But you haven't watched any of them play. And where is your analysis?

If McHunt is going to bang on and on about being a hooker expert
Am I really though? Or am I just pissed off the coach's son - who literally no one rates - has the position seemingly gifted to him through a contrived lack of alternatives?

And now we've seen them, let's all take an afternoon nap satisfied we've sorted out this terrible misunderstanding.

All you’ve done is proven my point. When called on to offer an insight or solution; an article you didn’t write and a video you didn’t make.

Not one game related piece of insight or answer.

All you’ve done is proven my point. When called on to offer an insight or solution; an article you didn’t write and a video you didn’t make.

Not one game related piece of insight or answer.
Sign this comment off as Pete Badel and he will agree with you

I don't even understand what you're wittering on about and I strongly doubt anyone else cares. Maybe sleep it off like I suggested.

I can help you champion.

You say you’re an expert but when called on to produce some of this dazzling knowledge you came up with zilch.

Your league knowledge, experience is zero unless someone else writes it for you.

I can help you champion.

You say you’re an expert but when called on to produce some of this dazzling knowledge you came up with zilch.

Your league knowledge, experience is zero unless someone else writes it for you.
Seems more personal than I realised

I can help you champion.

Speak for yourself. You go silent when anyone asks “tough” questions of you, on the subject you claim to be an expert on. You would rather button your lips and go silent than admit you don’t know about something.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • The True King
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.