Pre-Season

Seems more personal than I realised
Yeah, I've blocked him and deleted the posts. I'm getting enough shit for derailing threads over stuff I said without being drawn into a flame war about stuff I didn't say.

Seems more personal than I realised

Not really just a fan of people knowing what they’re talking about. After reading page apage of how smart he is but seeing no evidence, it’s exhausting.

You know why I don’t talk about the Russian revolution? I don’t know anything about it.

Might be something in that.

Speak for yourself. You go silent when anyone asks “tough” questions of you, on the subject you claim to be an expert on. You would rather button your lips and go silent than admit you don’t know about something.

You mean join in page 3456688 of Billy bashing.

No thanks. Not helping you.

You mean join in page 3456688 of Billy bashing.

No thanks. Not helping you.
No, I don’t mean that. This is a long term thing with you, before billy was even a name in rugby league. I don’t like to make it personal but glass houses and all mate….

Am I really though? Or am I just pissed off the coach's son - who literally no one rates - has the position seemingly gifted to him through a contrived lack of alternatives?
Genuine question - what do you think Kev should have done about the hooker issue when he became coach?

But hired who?
I want to be very clear on this: no one here is advocating for any specific player. It's that we aren't buying into this nonsense that in the course of the three years we had no other options.

I am absolutely not arguing we should have signed any of these individuals, but names such as Edwin Ipape, Api Koroisau, Sam Verrills, Brandon Smith, Reece Robson and Reed Mahoney have come onto the market during Kevvie's tenure. We wouldn't even keep Danny Levi on minimum wage. That's off the top of my head.

Even Adam Reynolds has a first class challenger in the top 30. Somehow the coach's son doesn't. It's hard to look at that scenario without blinking a bit.

Had we finished the season on a high we might be having a very different conversation. I can't speak for everyone, but I know I would not like to continue along the trajectory we were on at the end of the season.

Did the Broncos bother to chase after Reece Robson?

Did the Broncos bother to chase after Reece Robson?
I'm not aware of them chasing any hookers. Or if they did they managed to keep it quiet. Darren Lockyer alluded to us going after one at the end of the season. Maybe it was Tyson Smoothy.

I dont know how we could have afforded Robson tbh.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • phoenix
  • Mr Fourex
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • Browny
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • HarryAllan7
  • Strop
  • Rowdy124
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.