Pre-Season

He is actually quite an impressive athlete, all his testing is really high level. He will 100% push Mam, which is a great thing to have at the club.

Can he push Paix and Billy too?

@Smokin' Joe maybe you can clear up the Smoothy confusion since it varies depending on the online source.

is Smoothy on a top 30, development or train and trial contract ... or none of these

A list of our train and trial players

Attachments

• F71FC254-3917-41D5-9A76-5F76587215C2.jpeg
    F71FC254-3917-41D5-9A76-5F76587215C2.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 102
Morgan appears to be from the Cutters

Ahearn and Horne from the Devils

Samuel is an ex magpie/raider who I believe was playing for Easts Tigers?

O’ofou is from the Drago NSW cup side

Coburn is from the Jets. believe he did a preseason with Newcastle not long ago

We all know Sailor

Plath and Radel are from Wynnum Manly

Based on the photos of the pre-season testing, looks like we'll be going with the same design jersey next season.

Fg7dg8eUoAAOQ9c

Based on the photos of the pre-season testing, looks like we'll be going with the same design jersey next season.

Fg7dg8eUoAAOQ9c
Nah they are literally left over replica’s. They wouldn’t be using unreleased merchandise with media and the socials team in attendance.

Just using up the old shit like they do every year at pre season testing.

Go back and watch the Broncos v Tigers late in the season .
Kid is a gun . He may take Reynolds spot if AREY doesn`t lift .
I wouldn't say he was a GUN. Admittedly i didn't think he would perform as good as he did though. I think i even posted on here under rating him going into that game.

Confused why trained in a sports hall - felt weird ?

I wouldn't say he was a GUN. Admittedly i didn't think he would perform as good as he did though. I think i even posted on here under rating him going into that game.

That word " gun " gets thrown around way too easily for any player who even looks remotely decent at a young age. I've lost count of the amount of supposedly " Gun " young players we have had over the last few years who have amounted to nothing, Tesi Niu being a prime example. Its like how people see a young player have a few good games then want them signed up on 5 year contracts.

Confused why trained in a sports hall - felt weird ?
Some performance academies do testing on wooden bball courts - I was doing some stuff after one of my surgeries at one in Auchenflower.

Fg7dg8eUoAAOQ9c
Mam and cobbo looked a little heavier but could be part of a plan I'd say being younger.

If cobbo puts on 3 or 4 kilos of muscle from last year over the next year he will be an absolute BEAST.

Mam and cobbo looked a little heavier but could be part of a plan I'd say being younger.

If cobbo puts on 3 or 4 kilos of muscle from last year over the next year he will be an absolute BEAST.
I thought they look underweight.

All 3 of them are built like lanky children.

Go back and watch the Broncos v Tigers late in the season .
Kid is a gun . He may take Reynolds spot if AREY doesn`t lift .
Great tip. Just did that. That game's a lot more watchable if you're backing Madden.

@theshed In the process I happened across Tesi at dummy half at 35:31 into this. Not sure I'm seeing what you're seeing:

Yeah I got a shock when I saw him play after hearing people here say - him playing would make the game easier for the Broncos . Womp Wah .

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncosAlways
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Strop
  • Organix
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Brotherdu
  • Fatboy
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • winslow_wong
  • Volvo Driver
  • Xzei
  • Tim K
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 34 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.