Pre-Season

I'm guessing all three state governments bent the knee to FIFA money over this stadium bullshit. If I were Premier I would have told them where to walk.
No you wouldn't have, you would've bent over and said yes please mummy I'll have some more.

Denying a _womens_ world cup venue would be political suicide.

No you wouldn't have, you would've bent over and said yes please mummy I'll have some more.

Denying a _womens_ world cup venue would be political suicide.

I wouldn't be "denying" anything, they would simply not be getting exclusivity.

I wouldn't be "denying" anything, they would simply not be getting exclusivity.
Yeah they would. It's a world cup. Regardless of your personal view on the sport, the optics would be awful alone.

Several will tell you with a straight face that he is QLD Cup standard, they must be fantastic at the poker table.

Thats just not true. I for one said he could have easily been dropped when his form was shocking at the start of the year, but there is a big difference between that and saying he is QLD cup standard.

I can see some of the things in his game a labrum tear wouldnt help with, but he still had plenty of movement in his arm so i doubt it was as severe as the story was saying because really bad ones you can barely lift your arm or even use it when running. How dumb can you be though to keep that secret. He says he didnt want to let the boys down, but thats exactly what he was doing hiding it and taking the field.

Thats just not true. I for one said he could have easily been dropped when his form was shocking at the start of the year, but there is a big difference between that and saying he is QLD cup standard.

I can see some of the things in his game a labrum tear wouldnt help with, but he still had plenty of movement in his arm so i doubt it was as severe as the story was saying because really bad ones you can barely lift your arm or even use it when running. How dumb can you be though to keep that secret. He says he didnt want to let the boys down, but thats exactly what he was doing hiding it and taking the field.
To be young I guess lol. He probably felt more guilty just coming off another long term injury the year before.

Several will tell you with a straight face that he is QLD Cup standard, they must be fantastic at the poker table.
I reckon staggs year will be MASSIVE.

People have shocking memory regarding how good he can be. He absolutely destroys opposition centres who are talked up against him when he's at his best. Makes them look 3 or 4 levels below him.

Even though he had his worst attacking year he ironically got a lot better at his worst area - defensive decision making. He's had so many long term injuries now, this year will be massive. He will outshine farnworth by a fair distance I believe

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • Sproj
  • Maroon4life
  • LittleDavey
  • JamesC
  • Inknition
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • sooticus
  • something
  • Mr Fourex
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • DrGee
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.