Pre-Season

I'm pretty sure he will. based on what we have done in the past i'm predicting (for fullback)

Trial 1: Sailor and Herbie or Cobbo
Trial 2: Walsh and Herbie or Cobbo
Trial 3: Walsh

Trial 1 usually has very few first team players but they may want to 'punish' Cobbo by making him play it.

• Trial 1: Wynnum-Manly Seagulls v Broncos; Saturday, 4 Feb – Kougari Oval, Wynnum
  • Trial 2: Gold Coast Titans v Broncos; Sunday, 12 Feb; 7:05pm kick-off – Sunshine Coast Stadium, Kawana
  • Trial 3: Broncos v North Queensland Cowboys; Saturday, 18 February; 7:10pm kick-off – Sunshine Coast Stadium, Kawana
Footy is so close!

Its only like 20 days until the Allstars match.

Which should see Cobbo, Staggs, Walsh, Mam, and maybe Riki get a run if available.

I think we may see Herbie get some time at fullback v Titans in trial 2 because all stars is the 11th which will likely rule out Walsh and Cobbo

I had completely forgotten about that brief cameo, that's amazing recall. I just remember the following week he was set to play fullback until Xavier Coates got injured in the warm up forcing a reshuffle that saw Niu conjure up a nice try in an otherwise forgettable game.

Otherwise I don't believe he played game at fullback for Norths or 20s. It is worth noting that he did come through the Burleigh system as a fullback but that's the extent.
It was Canberra. I was at the game and so excited to see him in FB. I think he would be brilliant.

Seen an interesting advertisement today and was wondering whether it is legal tbh...

YouTube ad with "battle for brisbane". Had 3 "superstars" from the dolphins on it with payne haas and Adam Reynolds with a link for dolphins membership...

Wtf? They must be struggling for members if that's the route they are going? The more I hear from this club the more I think it's going to be the titans but with a better leagues club.

Call us arrogant or whatever you want but taking on the broncos DOES NOT WORK. It's too big and too ingrained in brisbane culture. It will take another decade of us losing the way we have been to even put a dent on it.

The risk for the nrl, and their MASSOVE STUPIDITY and short-sightedness is the afl. When the broncos are losing they don't just change teams, they get away from the nrl, particularly with the way the nrl has gone about their approach alienating fans..

Good to see Payne back at training.

Screen1b6fe95d09548c644b257bf67299c35f
Screen169af341ef06ab2177ef9b66a9532728
Screen2223c06963b0065c2a866e16bcbc729d
Screen80ac15860a3c0494da391870eadac6d7

Herbie is the kind of player you definitely want to keep because he is driven and gets better consistently overtime, if or when he leaves I think we will regret it, I think we have been sleeping on him not giving him atleast some chances at 1.
How many games did he miss last season due to injury........ missed half a season yeah?

Bit hard to criticise what chances we have or have not given him when he's not even on the field.

How many games did he miss last season due to injury........ missed half a season yeah?

Bit hard to criticise what chances we have or have not given him when he's not even on the field.
It's not just been a recent thing this goes back further

It's not just been a recent thing this goes back further
Just think his career is a bit young for him to be out of sorts with anyone........particularly over what position he wants to play
He's really just established himself.......

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Santa
  • lynx000
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  • Bucking Beads
  • jarro65
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Rambstien
  • mieko
  • Gaz
  • johnny plath
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.