Pre-Season

At this stage I actually prefer Willison. I think he will have a MASSIVE YEAR. Be the big improver in our pack. But I think him playing Second Row in the starting team at training more so has to do with the fact that Piakura is playing in 2 days with a completely different side that he would be lined up alongside this week rather than the starting team.

Well Willison seems mobile enough to do it, I would love for us to figure some way to fit him in from round 1, he has something special about him.
part of my sc team hope he fits in somewhere lol

You reckon he's liking the towels?

It was funny in his interview, you could see he was about to say Manly's facilities were basically rubbish comparatively but stopped himself.
Which shows a great deal of intelligence. Interview 101, don't slag off your previous employer. Although media isn't an interview for a job, I'm sure some rules still apply.
I think Marty is a very astute signing for the Bronx. He will be a good mentor, bring some solid training habits, push players and, in my view, benefit us on the field.

Willison at 2nd row could be interesting. Him playing like Sean lane would be good. Basically forcing a legs tackle each time because of his height/size and long arms to get an offload, to ezra or walsh sniffing around

The issue would be whether he can slide laterally in defense but from what I've seen, his defense pre-shoulder issues was pretty good, not sure about post, will only know once we see him play again. His ACL might also affect that lateral movement.

Willison at 2nd row could be interesting. Him playing like Sean lane would be good. Basically forcing a legs tackle each time because of his height/size and long arms to get an offload, to ezra or walsh sniffing around
He might want to pass some advice to cobbo on that point. :/

Do you guys think we will see logan bayliss-brow in the NRL this year? he looks like he has got a bit about him

Do you guys think we will see logan bayliss-brow in the NRL this year? he looks like he has got a bit about him

Depends if you are talking about him forcing his way into the side. At the moment i just dont see it personally. I think though with Injuries and suspensions, he will get some limited game time.

John Radel will be playing for both sides tonight

1st half Wynnum
2nd half Broncos

Don’t know anything about Tyson Smoothy but when I watched his interview the word that came to mind was - bland! It did not get any better when I learned he’d been rejected by the storm. We’ve already tried two hookers that have been dumped by them and both have been fairly underwhelming. Not sure why the club wants to persist.

Hope he proves me wrong though.

Active Now

• phoenix
  • Battler
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Lurker
  • The True King
  • Financeguy
  • Brocko
  • BroncoFan94
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • The Don
  • Fitzy
  • Griffo
  • Foordy
  • Manlyman
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.