Pre-Season

Your depth doesn't have to match the career of the player above them- be an Origin player or Test player but they have to match the job.

You have to be confident that if Herbie was out for nine months from today could someone come in and have an NRL high quality season for the whole season. They don't have to be a Test player.

That's where my question marks come in if it was prolonged and under fatigue, pressure, stress would the depth hold up.

It's worst-case scenario but it's the true test of depth.
Ok but realistically there are at best MAYBE 3-4 clubs who can boast of that. As for the rest, it’s no different to us.

The pool is thin currently across the board and unless you’re Penrith and Melbourne with incredible systems or the Roosters who don’t need to comply with the salary cap then it’s not happening for you.

Mozer tonight, 40 minutes- first time he's started an "ISC game." Off every kick off the Ipswich half would give it to a forward and he would run at 45 degree to get to Mozer in the middle and every time he handled it.

It was probably one of my questions how'd he handle the start of games when they're fresh but I thought he did it well tonight.

In attack twice he changed the plan, got a rubbish play the ball or situation didn't unfold like he wanted so changed it on the run.

Te Kura, lasted 25 minutes, again first time he's started an ISC game, he was obviously tired after 25 minutes, but he handed it. Just needs to keep working on his game awareness. It's not MM anymore you can't float around looking at clouds.

Sailor, two tries, he was just too fast to react.

Mozer tonight, 40 minutes- first time he's started an "ISC game." Off every kick off the Ipswich half would give it to a forward and he would run at 45 degree to get to Mozer in the middle and every time he handled it.

It was probably one of my questions how'd he handle the start of games when they're fresh but I thought he did it well tonight.

In attack twice he changed the plan, got a rubbish play the ball or situation didn't unfold like he wanted so changed it on the run.

Te Kura, lasted 25 minutes, again first time he's started an ISC game, he was obviously tired after 25 minutes, but he handed it. Just needs to keep working on his game awareness. It's not MM anymore you can't float around looking at clouds.

Sailor, two tries, he was just too fast to react.
Will there be anyway to watch this?

It seems the media have been holding something back from the Cobbo podcast ... you know the one that no one listened to.

Cobbo has labelled Luai a grub. he said:

“I don’t know why he [Luai] did that,”

“He’s just a grub.

“It was pretty disappointing. It was in Brissie so all my family was there too.

“Two minutes in, I get knocked out. I was pretty upset in the sheds when the doctor said I couldn’t go back on.

“Luai is a grub.”

It seems the media have been holding something back from the Cobbo podcast ... you know the one that no one listened to.

Cobbo has labelled Luai a grub. he said:

“I don’t know why he [Luai] did that,”

“He’s just a grub.

“It was pretty disappointing. It was in Brissie so all my family was there too.

“Two minutes in, I get knocked out. I was pretty upset in the sheds when the doctor said I couldn’t go back on.

“Luai is a grub.”
Nah it was reported on a month or so back... they've just run out of shit to talk about so decided to regurgitate it again... I guess because no one gave a shit about it back when they first released it... now it's meant to be some kind of manufactured rivalry builder with Penrith to justify why we have to play them twice a year.

so Badel is really grasping at straws in his feuds article.

in addition to the Cobbo calling Luai a grub, he says that it's Kev vs Wayne; and Seibold vs Broncos.

the Kev vs Wayne feud is because Wayne sacked Kev 18 years ago in 2005 ... despite the fact that Bennett has hired Kev several times since then for 2 different clubs.

the Seibold vs Broncos feud is obvious, but he says that someone at the NRL has a "mischievous streak" for having Seibold returning to Brisbane during magic round ... I guess he forgets that we have played Manly every single magic round since the concept began.

in addition to the Cobbo calling Luai a grub, he says that it's Kev vs Wayne; and Seibold vs Broncos.

the Kev vs Wayne feud is because Wayne sacked Kev 18 years ago in 2005 ... despite the fact that Bennett has hired Kev several times since then for 2 different clubs.

the Seibold vs Broncos feud is obvious, but he says that someone at the NRL has a "mischievous streak" for having Seibold returning to Brisbane during magic round ... I guess he forgets that we have played Manly every single magic round since the concept began.
And Manly were bringing a home game to Suncorp for several years before magic round as well... they've been doing it since 2016 FFS... but I guess a normal pleb that reads Badel isn't aware of that and just thinks:

"why do they always have magic round as an away game??... it's not fair.... NRL loves the broncos... #PenaltyBroncos"

Well tbf seibold does return to Brisbane during magic round…….there’s that I guess.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Midean
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.