Pre-Season

Brisbane stretches from Caboolture to the north, Beenleigh to the south, Ipswich to the west and Cleveland to the east. Council boundaries may suggest otherwise but these places are all part of the urban sprawl known as Brissy.

I've been away from Queensland a loooooooooooooooooong time now so maybe things have changed but I always thought there was a pretty clear distinction between Brisbane, Logan and the Gold Coast. I don't know of anyone in Logan he considered themselves part of Brisbane / Brisbanites.

Club should sue him for libel

Not sure how they could prove it, but i dont really see how the relationship between them is going to be fixed now. I think Oloapu was a fool for trying to bring anything against the Broncos anyway. Unless they have recordings of conversations its always going to be impossible to prove anything either way.

good, now that we've been cleared ... we can force him to delay his career by 3 years. teach the little SOB a lesson.

if Matt Adamson was behind this stunt, then the NRL need to locate where they left their balls and take action against him.

good, now that we've been cleared ... we can force him to delay his career by 3 years. teach the little SOB a lesson.

if Matt Adamson was behind this stunt, then the NRL need to locate where they left their balls and take action against him.

Sad thing is he will probably just move to play Rugby somewhere then just move back to the NRL at a later date.

Sad thing is he will probably just move to play Rugby somewhere then just move back to the NRL at a later date.

maybe ...

but there is precedent for top level comps not allowing him to do that.

the Aussie footy codes and the ESL won't allow him to play in their comps without us giving him a release. the ESL in particular will be too scared that would send the message to the NRL clubs that their comp can be picked clean and no transfer fees would be needed.

and if you look at the SBW case, he couldn't start playing for Toulon until he (or Mundine) paid the Bulldogs 750k.

What action can they take? 17 year old took bad advice and said what his manager told him to-was it truthful- nope, was it professional- nope. But that’s every manager ever.

NRL would take up everyday chasing these issues if they punished stupid managers.

In the end he hurt his reputation and the reputation of a nice kid.

Active Now

• FaceOfMutiny
  • thenry
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrMoore
  • Mr Fourex
  • Ondi
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncsgoat
  • Alec
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • BRC088
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.