PRE-GAME Prelim Final - Broncos vs. Roosters

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Wayne better be telling Hunt that he has been banned from attempting field goals in the event of a close match...

Milford has kicked one this year and only just missed another ... Hunt hasn't even been close in any of his attempts.

1442610764.png

My biggest hope is Bulldogs fans and staff blow up deluxe about Roosters preferential treatment, and it at least puts a spotlight on the issue so the refs are less likely to call absolute horse shit like the Evans try.

If hunt keeps bombing and kicking it to t-sheck on the full then 2015 could end real fast

I'm feeling a lot more confident about next Friday after tonight, the Roosters will have some wind taken out of them it was a pretty brutal game despite the score and they made some very basic mistakes which costs you big time in September. We've also had a 2 week layoff which will help and the cauldron of Lang Park will lift the guys tremendously.

I've got a good feeling that whoever wins this game will win the premiership

I think Milford will be better in this game.

I think he was overwhelmed against the Cowboys.

It was his first ever finals game and his first time playing in front of a crowd that size. I think that try and getting the win will give him a lot of confidence going into the Roosters game.

Last edited:
If hunt keeps bombing and kicking it to t-sheck on the full then 2015 could end real fast
Sterlo and AJohns said this week that the only chance of containing him is to bomb it to him on the full and have defenders there to try and nullify him.

Wayne better be telling Hunt that he has been banned from attempting field goals in the event of a close match...

Milford has kicked one this year and only just missed another ... Hunt hasn't even been close in any of his attempts.

Small point, but Milfy has actually kicked 2 this year. The one against the Bunnies, and the one against the Knights early in the year. It went through about 5 sets of hands before he got it. Best set up field goal I've seen. The bloke had all day to line it up.

I checked, and he's kicked 2 for the Raiders as well. He'd have to be the first choice for a field goal in our squad at the moment. If it comes to it though, I'd say the Roosters have the advantage in that department. Remember Baloney hit the cross bar in the first game we played them in. Bugger all higher, and we loose that match.

I hope karma catches up with the Rorters in this game.

The Roosters' right edge, home to a bloke convicted of indecent assault and another bloke who has been charged with bashing his missus.....pathetic club.

Can't wait to wipe the shit eating grins off their (and Fitler's) faces!

Small point, but Milfy has actually kicked 2 this year. The one against the Bunnies, and the one against the Knights early in the year. It went through about 5 sets of hands before he got it. Best set up field goal I've seen. The bloke had all day to line it up.

I checked, and he's kicked 2 for the Raiders as well. He'd have to be the first choice for a field goal in our squad at the moment. If it comes to it though, I'd say the Roosters have the advantage in that department. Remember Baloney hit the cross bar in the first game we played them in. Bugger all higher, and we loose that match.

Gus awarded that match to the Roosters last night, he seemed to have forgotten that we actually WON it!

The Roosters always leak points when pressured by quality attack which is why we can't play this game mostly in our own half

Here's the deal. To be the best you got to beat the best. Last night I was kind of hoping the dogs won because we match up better but so what... The Broncos can match up that side. Personally I hope the bring in a half hurt Pearce as I would prefer him versus a kid who is 100 percent and gaining confidence.

These sides to me look very evenly matched and I do really think it comes down to who has a better game plan and naturally who executes in the pressure. I like our chances.

I'm still stunned that we are 1 match away from the GF - how many of us would have predicted that at the start of this season - "rookie" 5/8, new FB, new coach, un-learning Griffin-ball ... and later, no Moose.

What an achievement.

Kick it to Tupou, put pressure on him..

He doesn't look that comfortable at the moment.. He looks like he is going to make an error almost every time.

Strong grubbers should also do the trick.

Surely Hastings bubble has to burst, put them under pressure and watch the brain explosions

RTS and SKD are two of the absolute best players at working the ball out. Even if you nullify one, the other one is still there. Having said that, RTS is more dangerous, so if you target one, target him.

Mitchell Pearce is back too. As good as Hastings has been going, Pearce is just better right now. As hopeless as he is for NSW, he's very dangerous at NRL level. Hopefully he'll be pretty underdone though.

Unread

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.