PRE-GAME Prelim Final - Broncos vs. Roosters

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Crowd really has to treat this like Brisbane is the QLD Maroons. Gotta get the home ground advantage vs the refs generally favouring Sydney to even the odds.

Can't really afford to be quiet and civilised.

Crowd really has to treat this like Brisbane is the QLD Maroons. Gotta get the home ground advantage vs the refs generally favouring Sydney to even the odds.

i hope so. can everyones work let them out early on friday so they can load up on the beers, if thats whats needed to get everyoen making some noise?

I'm going to have to warm up progressively on Friday, otherwise I'll be screaming like Lockyer by 7:55. Prepping for 80+ minutes of impact this week.

*Looks @Morkel *

NVM, he's already onto it it seems

I'm really afraid to go. .

I'm still scarred from the Aston Sims "moment"

This will also be my last chance to see the boys play. I'm flying out to the usa sunday morning of the day of the gf.... I'll still be in the air for kickoff +

I'm so conflicted :(

This will also be my last chance to see the boys play. I'm flying out to the usa sunday morning of the day of the gf.... I'll still be in the air for kickoff +

It's a tough one, it could be a curse if you go or possible redemption?

And what if you stay home and we see a repeat of the Round 6 game? Ben Hunt scoring the winning try in the final play..

What happened in 08.. It's the risk you take when going to games. But it's still great being there.

And what if you stay home and we see a repeat of the Round 6 game? Ben Hunt scoring the winning try in the final play..

What happened in 08.. It's the risk you take when going to games. But it's still great being there.

Possibly my favourite moment of the year

Highlights of the 1998 Preliminary Final.

Hopefully, it's a repeat of this game.

For the trivia buffs the only good thing out of this debacle for the Roosters was that Ivan Cleary broke Mick Cronins record for most points in a season.

Love Gus's story about that game

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone know why the ground announcer doesnt get the crowd more involved?

does anyone know why the ground announcer doesnt get the crowd more involved?
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the ground announcer at Suncorp is a fan of a rival team - can't remember which one.

Possibly my favourite moment of the year

I don't know what or why that moment was so special but I put that moment very high on my favourite Broncos moments ever. I think in was in that moment it took me back to when I was a kid watching my old boy screaming at the TV at Alfie!! I looked down at my kids and thought 'were back'. I could watch Hunt break through the line and run for the line over and over all day long!!! Plus I hate the Roosters.

Agreed. Should be sacked immediately and then have some "stuff" done to them before being turfed out into the street.

Who hired this ****, Andrew Gee?

I get the feeling we are the better team at the moment and IF the game is officiated fairly i think we do them without too much trouble.

Do we know who will be the officials yet?
I assume Sutton will be our main ref as they seem to be swapping them from one side of the draw to the other

Can't stand the bloke.

Those half assed "Broncos" chants are annoying.

Put a bit more fucking effort into it..

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Jazza
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • simplythebest
  • Bongo
  • Dash
  • Strop
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • Painin the Haas
  • broncotville
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Manifesto
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.