Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

AceAv

AceAv

BRL Player
Apr 3, 2014
Agree 100% - actually a big reason why I Don't go to a lot of games. Those patronising announcers and the awful awful music. Did anyone here the shit they were playing on repeat at Allianz on Fri? I think it was Benny Hill music, did the DJ lose a bet? Who plays the crap!

Pearce playing feels like a bonus for us, Morgan definatley had some ring rust and wasn't at his best when he played us. The pin point timing required from a half back can't just pick up exactly where they left off. - not saying he won't be instrumental. But there may be a few plays that he doesn't get right that a lot of fans will be saying "Hastings wouldn't have fucked that up"

I really hope we see him choke ala NSW style.

Pretty confident we can do it. Our home record has been awesome, we have the #1 record for penalties given at home, had 2 weeks to prepare and you can just feel the desire in the players from watching the cows game.

We want this and we are going to take it! Hurry the **** up Friday.!!

M

morganmorgan

NYC Player
Mar 9, 2015
Tickets Aquired. ROW 3 southern end i think. Keep hadding dreams it'll be a bronx vs storm final

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Agree 100% - actually a big reason why I Don't go to a lot of games. Those patronising announcers and the awful awful music. Did anyone here the shit they were playing on repeat at Allianz on Fri? I think it was Benny Hill music, did the DJ lose a bet? Who plays the crap!

Pearce playing feels like a bonus for us, Morgan definatley had some ring rust and wasn't at his best when he played us. The pin point timing required from a half back can't just pick up exactly where they left off. - not saying he won't be instrumental. But there may be a few plays that he doesn't get right that a lot of fans will be saying "Hastings wouldn't have fucked that up"

I really hope we see him choke ala NSW style.

Pretty confident we can do it. Our home record has been awesome, we have the #1 record for penalties given at home, had 2 weeks to prepare and you can just feel the desire in the players from watching the cows game.

We want this and we are going to take it! Hurry the **** up Friday.!!

It was this.

This guy was either on drugs, or they are taking things too far with this "family friendly" crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
I don't know what or why that moment was so special but I put that moment very high on my favourite Broncos moments ever. I think in was in that moment it took me back to when I was a kid watching my old boy screaming at the TV at Alfie!! I looked down at my kids and thought 'were back'. I could watch Hunt break through the line and run for the line over and over all day long!!! Plus I hate the Roosters.

From memory he stepped Pearce? Just made it extra special.

I have from good sauces that he is in fact a Manly supporter.

**** that prick then.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
The first question on the application form for the ground announcer should be:

"Are you a Brisbane Broncos supporter?"

If answered yes ---> continue to complete form

If answered no ---> **** OFF

:takdir:

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
Can't stand the bloke.

Those half assed "Broncos" chants are annoying.

Put a bit more fucking effort into it..

a bit more effort out of the ground announcer would go a long way to improving the atmosphere in the crowd. it doesnt need to be punishing but it certainly seems like brisbane crowds need a little bit of encouragement.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Got my ticket, in Aisle 325, 14 rows up.Oh BTW is Milton the best train station to get off at? normally I catch a bus but want to just catch the train from Coomera station.

Last edited:
noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
not this morning but I want to get along at some stage this week. do you have the timetable?

this was the last (only?) open training session. going behind closed doors for the remainder of the week.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Got my ticket, in Aisle 325, 14 rows up.Oh BTW is Milton the best train station to get off at? normally I catch a bus but want to just catch the train from Coomera station.

Yeah it is.

Just a few minutes walk to the stadium from there.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
Yeah it is.

Just a few minutes walk to the stadium from there.

not sure what lines go where but you may need to change trains at roma st to get on the ipswich line (ie milton station).

that being the case i'd advise to just get off at roma st station and walk down to the stadium from there. plus if you want a starter drink in caxton st, then roma st is your best stop.

EDIT from coomera you will definitely have to change at roma st if you want to get off at milton - in which case its kinda pointless. so just walk from roma st. alot of others will be, follow the crowd.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mustafur
  • BroncoFan94
  • KickHaas
  • Dash
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.