Prelim Finals

Geez, Ethan Lowe is an unsavoury looking individual.

Looks like he should be on a sex offender register..

The way these 2 teams are playing, I think we look a level above.

All these penalties to Melbourne...at least sapping the Cowboys strength away.

Storm have a lot of fight in them.

refs were never going let melbourne leave that end without a try ...

In some ways, yeah. But Thurston looks likely to create something almost every time he gets the ball in the opposition half.

The refs won't let the Cowboys win mate.

I think so too. We're so efficient on terms of managing our energy levels in attack and defence.

Both these teams are burning through the gas tank while we tend to conserve our energy pretty well which makes our counter attacks devastating when we get half chances.

From what I'm seeing, based on last night, I can't see either of them hanging with us for the full 80.

Great effort by Duffie to get out of the in goal there. Had no right to.

Man, Thurston just looks like he can't do anything wrong.

Man, Duffie is such a numpty. I still remember where he let in 4 tries against us.

LOL @ Duffie.

Good one champ.

What the actual **** was Duffie trying to do? That was something 2013 Maranta would try.

Duffie's problem is he tried to belt that... if he had just hung his boot out, he would've been far more likely to make contact.

Pretty silly play though.

Haha, see that mother's face when JT handed her son his headgear.

LOL @ Duffie on halftime what the hell was he doing.

So Thurston pretty much has another Dally M. Has any player won as many as him? I generally don't rate these awards due to the voters, but he deserves it after the season he's had.

He'll be the 1st to get 4 I believe.

Haha, see that mother's face when JT handed her son his headgear.

JT annoys the shit out of me at times but what he does with this sort of thing is fucking great. Champ

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.