Prelim Finals

Joel Caine is an infuriatingly annoying ****. That shit eating grin of his makes me want to punch his skull.

He is more tolerable then Tom Waterhouse the most smug shit eating smile I've ever seen.

Kostjasyn starting the second half. Probably a good move. We neutralised Granville by running him ragged in defence early.

Storm are unlikely to crack early. Better to let Rory plod through the first ten or fifteen then ramp it up a gear with Granville.

Morgan is over. We looked a lot better than what either Melbourne or NQLD are, faster pace and more fluent with the ball.

EVERY.COWBOYS.TRY.GETS.REVIEWED.

Korobete better go to the bin for that

Feldt threw a few left arm dog shots in that one - very timid, but still.

nice to see referees have regained their BALLS

So why isnt feldt being sin binned for his swing?

Suck it Melbourne. As much as I'd enjoy knocking you out in a grand final again, I'd much rather a worthy team who aren't salary cap cheats and play within the spirit of the game to make it to the GF. What a great year, no slimy, grubby wrestling POS teams have made it to the GF.

The automatic sin bin for any punches is ridiculous the refs should be able to decide whether something is a sin bin offence. Yes Korobiate threw one but it didn't connect and wasn't even powerful by any stretch, not even my 93 year old grandad would've been moved by that.

Morgan in again

What was the brouhaha about?

Had to settle the little guy right as Morgan went over.

Looks like we're playing the Cowboys.

Going to be bloody tough. They are an outstanding team in scintillating form.

Melbourne have been very poor tonight. Their last tackle plays have been absolute shockers most of the night.

Looks like we're playing the Cowboys.

Going to be bloody tough. They are an outstanding team in scintillating form.

They'll be up for it, but I'm seeing similarities to the Roosters, in that their attack is great but their error rate lets them down.

If they do that, I'd back us to punish them for it.

Melbourne Storm are out so they're pulling out the scummy bullshit. Thank you Cowboys for knocking out these scumbags.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Hoof Hearted
  • broncsgoat
  • Skathen
  • BroncsNBundy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
  • Morkel
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • Wolfie
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Strop
  • Broncorob
... and 45 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.