PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will members have early access to tickets for this? And how many can they buy?
Yes we will. Ticketed will have a 3 hour window before the non-ticketed members, they might change the codes and send them Sunday night. It should sell super quick given it's Saturday. Ticket limit will be anywhere from 6-10.

Apparently Westpac will have a presale code too. I have an account with them so I will share that passcode once I have it too.

Yes we will. Ticketed will have a 3 hour window before the non-ticketed members, they might change the codes and send them Sunday night. It should sell super quick given it's Saturday. Ticket limit will be anywhere from 6-10.

Apparently Westpac will have a presale code too. I have an account with them so I will share that passcode once I have it too.
Thanks for the heads up because I am with westpac too

I will be hopefully flying up from Sydney for this one. Looking at flights and they are pretty nasty.. but it will be so worth it. One night accommodation does not seem too bad.

Having only been to Suncorp once, I am looking for advice as to where I should be seated.. Can we even select specific areas? Being a member, hopefully I can use the code to secure a ticket.

Looking at our potential opponents, it does not really matter. If this team plays anywhere near their best, we get the job done. It seriously all starts with our defence. We have way too much strike power across the park, points will not be an issue. There is a sense of belief around this squad, it is so well balanced. To all the TRUE fans who stuck around during the tough times, enjoy this. This is where this club deserves to be.. year in, year out.

****, I am so ready

Having only been to Suncorp once, I am looking for advice as to where I should be seated.. Can we even select specific areas? Being a member, hopefully I can use the code to secure a ticket.
I’m a sideline snob and absolutely love the western stand. Especially 301 & 302. My next favourite are sections 601 &602 but only rows 60-66.

But anywhere is amazing. Truly the best stadium, and even if you are up the top the view of the crowd is glorious. I’d recommend just buying whatever you are first offered during the sale because if it’s anything like 2015 it will be sold out in 40mins :)

I sat 301 (same as 302) on Friday. Nabbed those 2 tickets after sale went public. Could not get anything good prior.

Great view. Didn't need to look at the big screens other than for replays.

You can select specific areas, you just can't choose specific seats unless you're a member that had a reserved seat throughout the season.

It depends on your budget. There's never really a bad section to be in because you're still close to the action but it's always best to try to get on the lower level of the stadium.

I was in the try-zone for the Storm match which cost me $85 each ticket and I could still see all of the action. I always try to get from row 29 up.

Did you go back straight after the game or stay overnight?

Clearly everyone is a lot more committed than me, I can't be assed making my way to Suncorp from Bald Hills.
I stayed overnight came home the next day

Was thinking of it until I saw I’d need a bit more than $32 bus fare lol

Attachments

• 57F62314-FF7D-4DBC-ACD8-92BAA55F8651.png
    57F62314-FF7D-4DBC-ACD8-92BAA55F8651.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 54
Does anyone know the password for early grand final tickets?

Seriously, seriously thinking of just booking everything.

Don't want to pay a motza for a CBD hotel if I'm going to have to get up at 3am the next day though. Some quesitons:

- Does Queensland Rail run late night trains when special events such as the footy are on? Thinking of maybe staying at a hotel near the airport, but need to actually be able to get back there after the game lol.
- If I pre-book an Uber or a cab to take me to the airport in the early AM, can I count on them to show up?

Uber fairly reliable these days at that time. Airport trains stop around 9-10pm

Uber fairly reliable these days at that time. Airport trains stop around 9-10pm
Yeah, I noticed your trains stop stupidly early, but if the footy is on, do they run extra services to coincide with full-time? Say if I wanted to go to Doomben or Ascot, or somewhere out that way.

Yeah, I noticed your trains stop stupidly early, but if the footy is on, do they run extra services to coincide with full-time? Say if I wanted to go to Doomben or Ascot, or somewhere out that way.

I mean if the trains aren’t running, no one will know if you borrow one, just saying.

Trains will usually run later to take people back to Caboolture/Nambour or south side, but the airport train won't have any late services.

You'll have to catch an Uber. You'll be able to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Nerd
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • LittleDavey
  • Manofoneway
  • Jazza
  • NSW stables
  • simplythebest
  • Johnny92
  • Behold
  • Skyblues87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bish
  • mrslong
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.