PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone can help I'm on the scrounge for a code just getting 2 tix.
Thanks in advance.

The warriors forwards probably have the potential to do a bit more damage then the storm IF we give them the chance. I can see them turning the ball back on the inside and doing alot of passing interchanges around the ruck to try and wear our big boys out. No way are they going to try go toe to toe with our middles so we need to be carefull of that.

I think Walsh really needs to be on his toes at the back. Our goal line defence has been good so if I'm the Warriors the first attacking set they get I'm putting a 3rd or 4th tackle pre meditated kick through behind the line. Firstly to try and catch us by suprise and get a cheap try. But secondly to throw a warning shot at our rushing defence that hey if you come up fast we'll kick in behind. They will want and put us in two minds.

In terms of how we break them down i think its a similar game plan to agaisnt the Storm. Most of the Warriors attack goes throguh Johnson. He was touch and go to play on the weekend and got taken off early so would be very surprised. If he's 100% this weekend. Send traffic at him and wear him down, really test his injury and fitness. We should be much fresher then they are so l think try and keep the ball in play for long periods of time and just work them over until cracks start to appear.

I think much of their focus in defence will be on Walsh so i wouldn't be supprised to see him used as a decoy alot just floating out the back of shape and play to our centres and second rowers in the hope they have some freedom.

This will be a real challenge for the coaching staff. All the adrenalin and mental focus the boys would have gained from the Storm win has probably disappeared after a week off while the Warriors are going in still on a high. Somehow need to get our head back in the game this week. Maybe a real hard intense game simulation session on the training paddock or a full re watch of our game agaisnt the Storm or an inspirational talk from an old boy? Yes its a prelim final but not exactly against our most hated rival and we are expected to win so we need to make sure the lads are hungry.

One thing I’ve noticed this year is that we can recognise when we need to go up a level and then do it. I think that will be invaluable this week and maybe the difference between us and the Warriors.

Yes to all those motivators too. Will need to keep emotions and excitement in check too.

Same tickets I bought in the final against Storm have gone from $85 to $105 for the prelim.

Talk about price gouging..
Bastards, you’d still have no dramas paying it to witness this tho.

Same tickets I bought in the final against Storm have gone from $85 to $105 for the prelim.

Talk about price gouging..
I reckon we've been gouged because the NRL is expecting a poor crowd for the Penrith vs Melbourne prelim.

In fact, tickets to that are cheaper than our week one game!

For the prelim:
Sideline seats at Suncorp $115-140
Sideline seats for Penrith $80-95

But as the Penrith organisation will have us know, we shouldn't even be able to attend. Ha!

In the dark times I told myself that I will never not invest in finals experiences. It was all I wanted in 2020, 2021, and 2022. So the BS ticket cost will just be added to my $800 flights lol.

@Wolfie - You've upset the bros

Hopefully we can get Cross Forum going soon 😂

Cool !
I wanna make friends with Pop Dukez he seems like a really nice guy .

Pop Dukez ;
I don’t expect anything less from a penal colony like Australia, seems all their all their self worth and life purpose comes from who supports “the better team” and talking tough behind a screen….feel pretty sorry for those inbred trolls masquerading as fans that no matter how hard they try they just can’t stay in their own lane. But important to note they’re not all like that. Pay them no mind……but if you catch one slipping, clip ‘em around the ears. The loudest and most obnoxious are always the biggest pussies.

The warriors forwards probably have the potential to do a bit more damage then the storm IF we give them the chance. I can see them turning the ball back on the inside and doing alot of passing interchanges around the ruck to try and wear our big boys out. No way are they going to try go toe to toe with our middles so we need to be carefull of that.

I think Walsh really needs to be on his toes at the back. Our goal line defence has been good so if I'm the Warriors the first attacking set they get I'm putting a 3rd or 4th tackle pre meditated kick through behind the line. Firstly to try and catch us by suprise and get a cheap try. But secondly to throw a warning shot at our rushing defence that hey if you come up fast we'll kick in behind. They will want and put us in two minds.

In terms of how we break them down i think its a similar game plan to agaisnt the Storm. Most of the Warriors attack goes throguh Johnson. He was touch and go to play on the weekend and got taken off early so would be very surprised. If he's 100% this weekend. Send traffic at him and wear him down, really test his injury and fitness. We should be much fresher then they are so l think try and keep the ball in play for long periods of time and just work them over until cracks start to appear.

I think much of their focus in defence will be on Walsh so i wouldn't be supprised to see him used as a decoy alot just floating out the back of shape and play to our centres and second rowers in the hope they have some freedom.

This will be a real challenge for the coaching staff. All the adrenalin and mental focus the boys would have gained from the Storm win has probably disappeared after a week off while the Warriors are going in still on a high. Somehow need to get our head back in the game this week. Maybe a real hard intense game simulation session on the training paddock or a full re watch of our game agaisnt the Storm or an inspirational talk from an old boy? Yes its a prelim final but not exactly against our most hated rival and we are expected to win so we need to make sure the lads are hungry.
Good analysis.

One thing's for certain, if we give Johnson space and time he's going to hurt us. Need to be putting him under intense pressure. Unlike us the Warriors don't have many playmakers. I love TMM but he's not dangerous so if we lock down Johnson then we should easily contain them.

Also, anyone care to share a presale code please?
Follow Me Please GIF

I can't believe how many amateur errors are made by the officials, week in week out.

It can only be either corruption or incompetence.

40 odd year old men chasing 20 somethings around trying to decipher what the **** is going on is a big part of the problem .
Fatigue makes cowards out of brave men .

Also interested in a code my friends xD

Regardless, won't the BB2023 code work later this afternoon?

Also interested in a code my friends xD

Regardless, won't the BB2023 code work later this afternoon?
Yep, that will work at 1pm.

Wahs fans are handing out their ticketed membership AANs to Australian based fans so I think we will need to get in quick at 1pm.

Ticketek is already in shambles and it's the ticketed presale. Yikes.

@Mr Fourex what does your axiom "The Law of Averages" predict will happen here?

ScreenScreenshot 2023 09 18 at 09 50 39 Broncos v Warriors

Anyone track a code down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • westy316
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • The Don
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Lostboy
  • Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  • GCBRONCO
  • theshed
  • Bish
  • broncoscope
  • NSW stables
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Fatboy
  • Battler
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.