PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got the article about the panthers CEO saying broncos shouldn't get the play the preliminary final at Suncorp?

if you guys want reach arounds, you better not be fat ***** cos i have short arms, lucky all you pricks have small dicks.
My dick ;
The Broncos supporters` penis, which measured seven inches in length and had a circumference of 10 inches when flaccid, was reduced.
the Broncos supporter asked doctors to reduce the size of his penis so that he could engage in sporting activities and have sex.
In an interview with the Daily Mail, Carrion went on to explain that the Broncos supporter had difficulty wearing certain clothing because of his ‘large and heavy’ phallus.

PM pls if any codes left. Just after some for my brother and I 🥳

Will be heading out to the local to watch this one. I still can't believe the overlap of the AFL and NRL - what a joke!

You’d swear there wasn’t a game this weekend. The chatter on the NZ forum clearly suggests the nation isn’t behind them…

Somebody had to go there 😂

Panthers are up shit creek now
20230918 125701

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • The Don
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncsNBundy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • mrslong
  • Justwin
  • arieals
  • Xzei
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • broncos4life
  • Ras
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.