PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the pc and phone opened and the phone was the winner to get in to Ticketek. Got my tickets to the game. Yew, public shout out to @Brocko and the rest of the bhq community. #upthebrahs

Is #upthebrahs disrespectful? Or is that only after we beat them?

Organised my tickets. Thank you to those generous people here that offered codes. You know who you are :)

Love you guys. Can't wait for Saturday night. Even if I'm going to be battling traffic up the M1.

How is everyone going? Ticketek is hanging on for dear life.

How is everyone going? Ticketek is hanging on for dear life.

Google Chrome was much quicker.

I had bought tickets before Firefox even loaded when I entered the code.

Be careful with the new users. Could be scalpers trying to use you, or Warriors fans. The Warriors forum is experiencing the same, but they have a lot less ticketed members with codes than us.

Hi Can i get code pleas,e husband and i trying to do a night away without the kids
This user looks like this new user at the wahs forum.

Kaytee. Kat. Hmm. Many Kaitlyn's are nicknamed 'KT' - I'll remove my conspiracy hat, but be careful ppl

Screenshot 2023 09 18 at 110457 am

New users signing up here begging for codes is kinda cringe not going to lie. Maybe contribute and get involved in the community first :)
or unlike that some people like me who have a 10month old baby and a toddler, who are online member watch ever game from home and are trying to get away for one night without the kids, desperate for ticket, so i googled and came across here......was a ticketed member before i had kids....so be that nasty person and assume people are scammers. so many nice people in thr world like you.

look, we are coming over and we will destroy you, and move on to the GF. Simple as that.

Then you woke up and you were all warm and sticky .
It was then you realised it was just an erotic dream . LOL .

or unlike that some people like me who have a 10month old baby and a toddler, who are online member watch ever game from home and are trying to get away for one night without the kids, desperate for ticket, so i googled and came across here......was a ticketed member before i had kids....so be that nasty person and assume people are scammers. so many nice people in thr world like you.
Just wait until the NRL presale at 4pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Manlyman
  • Jazza
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Brocko
  • Behold
  • broncsgoat
  • Fitzy
  • Jedhead
  • I bleed Maroon
  • theshed
  • Xzei
  • barker
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosAlways
  • RolledOates
  • Midean
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  • Gympie devil
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.