Presale codes

Hey sorry guys, just after a code for me and the old man to go. New member here. a mate of mine told me to try this site. Anyway, hoping for a cracking game for this weekend.

why would a new member want to even stay on this site when you are just being nasty. I am actually leaving I got my tickets thanks toa nice fan but thanks to POS like you I am leaving.....catch ya at the game arse....
Why weren’t you in here contributing three years ago, Kat when we were spooning? You’d have much more credibility then.

A spare code I have for thee, if you answer these riddles three!

Riddle the first! A member have we, who predicts results with wolfish glee, a player loves he, who would that be?

Riddle the second! Another member in these parts has set his sights on a son, full of heart. The hate he feels is quite surreal - who that is, is for you to reveal!

Riddle the third! I don't know, something about something else, I've lost interest to be honest...

Like clockwork every week we can always rely on 'he'?
A list of teams or a head to head, but what does his name be?

🤷‍♂️

A spare code I have for thee, if you answer these riddles three!

Riddle the first! A member have we, who predicts results with wolfish glee, a player loves he, who would that be?

Riddle the second! Another member in these parts has set his sights on a son, full of heart. The hate he feels is quite surreal - who that is, is for you to reveal!

Riddle the third! I don't know, something about something else, I've lost interest to be honest...

Riddle for three, who may I be, ball in row three, some would say it was too sweet, but boot full of concrete can go along way to seeing defeat - answer me and code be the treat

Hello, first time poster here (not asking for a code, don't worry guys 😆)

Just curious and didn't know where else to ask, I joined the NRL site for the presale code. Never got any sort of confirmation email so I got a bit worried, will they just send out a code around the 4PM time frame? Otherwise guess it'll be a dog fight tomorrow against the general public!

Go the Broncs!

I have a code that I used today and it worked. Willing to share if any genuine Broncos are interested.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Broncorob
  • Gaz
  • Spoon
  • Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • Harry Sack
  • mystico
  • FACTHUNT
  • ettybay
  • Shane Tronc
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.