Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
That's very harsh.

BP's always a hard marker

I see where he's coming from

We've so far executed a couple of good plays and defended ok, and haven't fallen to pieces (yet)

But we also aren't blitzing them and playing super confidently. Better than normal maybe probably on par with our decently good performances last year

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
hess lucky he got that arm wrapped around last second. he through his shoulder in first.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
**** sake Mam what the **** was that... kick it

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
A broncos fan calling a cowboys fan biased is rich.
Be Quiet Margot Robbie GIF by Saturday Night Live

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
BP's always a hard marker

I see where he's coming from

We've so far executed a couple of good plays and defended ok, and haven't fallen to pieces (yet)

But we also aren't blitzing them and playing super confidently. Better than normal maybe probably on par with our decently good performances last year

We are also missing two key members of our spine and one of our best props who will all likely be back in round 1 and we are up against a top four team from last year.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
I can't believe people are saying cowboys are a sure thing to be top 4 lol...
1. They had the BEST DRAW IVE EVER SEEN last year...
2. EVERY single player had their best year EVER bar maybe Lolo. Do people seriously expect that to happen again?
3. There was not 1 player, coach or fan who expected them to do what they did last year, now they are hunted and people expect them to perform and are accordingly prepared for it.

People laughed at me after I said the 2017 run would be bad for them the next few years, I'm predicting a good year this year again but nowhere near last year, then a dramatic drop the next few years once they get a fair draw

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Madden needs to take a bit of control when it comes to the last tackle.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
we lost the plot a little bit this half in attack.. looking frantic and no real game plan

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • MrMoore
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • Brocko
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dexter
  • Manofoneway
  • Lostboy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncos4life
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Ozired
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.