NEWS Pursuit over as Broncos finally get their man

Oh and speaking of Instagram, Croft's missus did a post last night thanking the Storm / saying she's looking forward to moving to Brisbane, etc. Not that we really needed anymore confirmation.

(She has since made her Insta private though, which is odd, maybe she was copping heat from Storm fans or something)

Oh and speaking of Instagram, Croft's missus did a post last night thanking the Storm / saying she's looking forward to moving to Brisbane, etc. Not that we really needed anymore confirmation.

(She has since made her Insta private though, which is odd, maybe she was copping heat from Storm fans or something)

She created quite the storm eh?

*I'll show myself out...again*

We can dream I suppose. Personally I'm not sure they would be a great pairing anyway. They're fairly similar players and both would want to run the show. If we didn't bring Croft here to do that, then why did we bring him here at all?

That's before you even deal with the fact that DCE would be 32 by the time the 2021 season kicks off. Sadly if the DCE/Brisbane marriage was ever going to eventuate, it needed to happen a few years ago to be worthwhile.
He would have been wonderful, but half the team would have to be sacrificed to get him, and there's no way you sacrifice a once in a generation player like Haas.

That would mean milf at 1 which would be a fucking disaster

Yeah maybe. But when I think of Milf at fb, I think of him when he was at Canberra. He was a superstar in that position. He played carefree and just carved up. 5/8 he has to think and organise which has changed his game. But I understand that was 6-7 years ago.

Yeah maybe. But when I think of Milf at fb, I think of him when he was at Canberra. He was a superstar in that position. He played carefree and just carved up. 5/8 he has to think and organise which has changed his game. But I understand that was 6-7 years ago.
He also played a lot of 6 and 7 at Canberra which seems to get forgotten

I've been stalking Croft's Instagram for the last few days, monitoring his followers / following, etc.

Moderately interesting development this morning, he followed, and was followed back by DCE. Could of course be absolutely nothing, maybe just wanted to pick his brain in DM's. Or it could be a vast conspiracy theory and the DCE to Broncos rumours were real and DCE will be here in 2021.

It would make sense, Milford will have a player option on the final year of his deal, and there will absolutely be a Sydney club who would talk themselves in to giving him a $5m / 5 year deal. On the flip side, Manly will be absolutely desperate for salary cap relief once the twin turbo extensions kick in, and may very well be open to releasing DCE.

If this does eventuate, and our halves pairing for 2021 is Croft & DCE, I just want you all to know that you heard it here first.
Or it could be they've met in the off season and like people everywhere decided they liked talking to each other. They are both in the same job and have similar pressures. I hope you're right though.

I've been stalking Croft's Instagram for the last few days, monitoring his followers / following, etc.

Moderately interesting development this morning, he followed, and was followed back by DCE. Could of course be absolutely nothing, maybe just wanted to pick his brain in DM's. Or it could be a vast conspiracy theory and the DCE to Broncos rumours were real and DCE will be here in 2021.

It would make sense, Milford will have a player option on the final year of his deal, and there will absolutely be a Sydney club who would talk themselves in to giving him a $5m / 5 year deal. On the flip side, Manly will be absolutely desperate for salary cap relief once the twin turbo extensions kick in, and may very well be open to releasing DCE.

If this does eventuate, and our halves pairing for 2021 is Croft & DCE, I just want you all to know that you heard it here first.

1+1 = 47. With skills like that you could get a job writing for the Courier Fail or Telecrap!

He also played a lot of 6 and 7 at Canberra which seems to get forgotten
And the fact he was an unknown then , gets alot more attention these days.
I think that and his halves pairings recently haven't helped.

At a guess I’d say 60% of his games were at 1 with the rest shared between 6,7,14

Spot on, actually.

It's 59.5%, with 25 games at fullback from 42 appearances, round it up and you've got 60%.

At a guess I’d say 60% of his games were at 1 with the rest shared between 6,7,14

Yeah righto. I thought he was only a fullback and Bennett wanted him at 5/8. I remember the first few rounds of 2015 when all the commentators were saying it was a failed experiment but then he killed it for the rest of the season. Cheers for the info, bud.

Add to that nearly all of his junior football at the Raiders, plus his rep stuff was all at halfback or five-eighth as well.

Yeah righto. I thought he was only a fullback and Bennett wanted him at 5/8. I remember the first few rounds of 2015 when all the commentators were saying it was a failed experiment but then he killed it for the rest of the season. Cheers for the info, bud.

He signed under hook, and was basically promised the 5/8th position. It has very little do with Bennett except for him agreeing to continue on course and play Milf at 6.

He signed under hook, and was basically promised the 5/8th position. It has very little do with Bennett except for him agreeing to continue on course and play Milf at 6.
I thought Wayne ruined his career by forcing him to play 6? Weird

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Shane Tronc
  • BroncosAlways
  • winslow_wong
  • Culhwch
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • Jedhead
  • Wolfie
  • Dazza 92
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Sproj
  • sooticus
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Maroon4life
  • Rowdy124
  • mystico
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.