NEWS Put on notice

The club are trying to run the clock on Boyd. They're hoping he will give up and choose to retire of his own accord at some point in the next 6 months. If he continues to dig his heels in, they always have the power to drop his ass to QCup all the way to Round 1.

Don't panic, boys and girls. A LOT of water to go under this bridge yet.

Who I am concerned about is McC. The bloke is like a cockroach, the **** would probably be the only survivor in a Nuclear attack on Red Hill. There is every chance he will work his way back into Seibold's good graces for all the wrong reasons and once again we'll be stuck with him because Demas likes to jack off to his tackling stats.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that thinks - if this is true - that neither Milford or Oates are the type of guys to respond positively to this type of hard truth or expectation that they need to pick up their games?

Milford in particular seems a pretty fragile type who rumour has it doesn't seem to like putting in one hundred percent anyway. It wouldn't surprise me if this is the catalyst for him asking for a release, and maybe that's the goal. He really does seem to be much more of a Bennett-type of player, similar to Roberts.

If this is all true, of course.

Macca needs to reinvent himself as defensive forward rather than hooker.

If we can't get rid of him and have to wear his contract, I've said before a bench forward role in the David Stagg mould wouldn't be the worst option. We do have far better options, though.

Certainly going to be an interesting off season, but what these last fews days have proven is just how important this club is to the NRL. Nobody is talking about the finals......its all about the Brisbane Broncos!

Please go dangle this one over LU and post your results.

Does feel like the club are giving darbs enough rope.... probably a highly inappropriate expression but can’t think of anything else

The club are trying to run the clock on Boyd. They're hoping he will give up and choose to retire of his own accord at some point in the next 6 months. If he continues to dig his heels in, they always have the power to drop his ass to QCup all the way to Round 1.

Don't panic, boys and girls. A LOT of water to go under this bridge yet.

Who I am concerned about is McC. The bloke is like a cockroach, the **** would probably be the only survivor in a Nuclear attack on Red Hill. There is every chance he will work his way back into Seibold's good graces for all the wrong reasons and once again we'll be stuck with him because Demas likes to jack off to his tackling stats.

How good would it be if Boyd was dropped to a Qcup team who then dropped him to the next tier down? His form warrants it.

Players on their last year of their contract usually plays their heart out. Then once they get their fat contract they fall back to their medocrity. So this shit about giving players their last warning is total BS to the long-term health of the club. Actually clean the house and sweep players out of the club instead of sweeping it under the carpet. Hopefully Seibold grows a pair.

You need to relax a little, and just let things happen.

Sorry Joe for being an obnoxious prick. I was just fuming and took it out on you as you are the closest person to the club we have access to here. I took my frustrations out on you. I/we do value the info you are able to provide us here.

Sorry Joe for being an obnoxious prick. I was just fuming and took it out on you as you are the closest person to the club we have access to here. I took my frustrations out on you. I/we do value the info you are able to provide us here.

All good mate, tensions are high, I get it [emoji106]

“Guys have basically been told unless they pick their act up they will start next season in the Queensland Cup.”

Here come the, it's been Darius' best preseason ever. Andrew Mccullough just set the world record for the beep test, milfs beating all his times from last year, articles and nothing will change.
Wow 2 in a row we are making progress

Corey Oates one of four veterans put on notice
as Brisbane Broncos ‘clean house’
following 2019 disaster

• September 19, 2019 9:30am
  • Mark St John
  • Source: FOX SPORTS

[automerge]1568851814[/automerge]

TL;DR: holy almost
"Those names are Darius Boyd, Andrew McCullough, Anthony Milford and Corey Oates. Guys have basically been told unless they pick their act up they will start next season in the Queensland Cup.”

Good thing there's no QLD cup right now.

Last edited:
"Those names are Darius Boyd, Andrew McCullough, Anthony Milford and Corey Oates. Guys have basically been told unless they pick their act up they will start next season in the Queensland Cup.”

Good thing there's no QLD cup right now.
Must be why they're still playing for the Broncos.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • RodF
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • Waynesaurus
  • lynx000
  • Brocko
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
  • barker
  • marw
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Organix
  • Foordy
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.