Qld halves combination if Lockyer out

QUEENSLANDER said:
Tate is a liability for qld. sure, everyone now and then he does something great, but for the most part, he looks out of place. i still remember that error he made where he lost the ball, then coz of his neckbrace could move his head around to see where the ball went, and nsw scored. terrible.
I remember :mad: he was attrocious that game!

If Cronk were to get chosen over Prince or Thurston, it would prove that selection is a farce!

mrslong said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
Tate is a liability for qld. sure, everyone now and then he does something great, but for the most part, he looks out of place. i still remember that error he made where he lost the ball, then coz of his neckbrace could move his head around to see where the ball went, and nsw scored. terrible.

If Cronk were to get chosen over Prince or Thurston, it would prove that selection is a farce!

I hope they pick Tate, then Hayne and Gaz can show how out of depth he is since leaving Brissy.

Who cares about your halves, Bellamy will have NSW firing.

He will get the right squad this year.

ALH said:
mrslong said:
QUEENSLANDER said:

I hope they pick Tate, then Hayne and Gaz can show how out of depth he is since leaving Brissy.

Who cares about your halves, Bellamy will have NSW firing.

He will get the right squad this year

And We'll still smash you blues! [icon_evillaugh

The Rock said:
This year will be the resurrection of the Blues!

your Dreamin' [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh

if kimmorley gets the spot it will be the resurrection of the intercept. icon_thumbs_u

The Rock said:
This year will be the resurrection of the Blues!

Is that like when it was going to be the dynasty of the blues? Coz that didnt last very long [icon_razz1

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.