Queensland Bulls Season '09/10

He walks into your one day and 20/20 teams. Probably would go close to being the spinner in the Bulls all time teams in those forms.

God he sucks in the 4 day version though. I could deal with playing him as a spinner and the 5th bowling option. The batting doesn't really suffer whilst Hopes is around. However, take him out and all of a sudden you're a batsman short with Hartley at 6 and Simpson at 7.

The emergence of Boyce in the final is going to pose some serious questions about Simpson's worth to the team. QLD cannot afford to carry both of them.

m1c said:
He walks into your one day and 20/20 teams. Probably would go close to being the spinner in the Bulls all time teams in those forms.

God he sucks in the 4 day version though. I could deal with playing him as a spinner and the 5th bowling option. The batting doesn't really suffer whilst Hopes is around. However, take him out and all of a sudden you're a batsman short with Hartley at 6 and Simpson at 7.

The emergence of Boyce in the final is going to pose some serious questions about Simpson's worth to the team. QLD cannot afford to carry both of them.

I agree Simpson needs to bat better or be dropped from the first class side IMO. Boyce looks very very good i jsut hope the Bulls pick him at the Gabba. Warney always took wickets at the gabba with the extra bounce. icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • the_next
  • leish107
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Cavalo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • Culhwch
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.