Queensland Bulls Season '09/10

#1 Kemp fan said:
That is the QLD spirit coming out again. Was a remarkable win it is awesome how most of QLD tailenders can bat quite well..

It's because our top/middle order give them so much practice :P

Coxy said:
#1 Kemp fan said:
That is the QLD spirit coming out again. Was a remarkable win it is awesome how most of QLD tailenders can bat quite well..

It's because our top/middle order give them so much practice :P

so true it is amazing how many times the bulls batting line up collapses..

Gutsy win. Our batting really like a house of cards at the moment though. Have to fix that up.

Steve said:
Gutsy win. Our batting really like a house of cards at the moment though. Have to fix that up.

it seems as soon as Broad, Carseldine and Hartley get out it is all over. Also Simpson bowls ok and seems to be a good captain but I think he needs to fix his batting up he has too much talent to have the averages he does.

Well done Harts!! Reminds me of when Langer won the Rothmans Medal, the Broncos backed it up with a Premiership. Let's hope the Bulls can get the result at the MCG.

Good luck Bulls icon_thumbs_u

Lets hope the vics bat like they did in the 50 over final

Browny said:
Lets hope the vics bat like they did in the 50 over final

Yep, because QLD's top order probably will!!!

Send the tail in first?

Hopefully we can better the first innings off 6/900 years ago

Vics 5/60!!

Lets hope the vics keep collapsing and the bulls put on a big innings

The bulls blew it IMO The Victards are close to 300 with 1 wicket remaining. It will take a massive effort from the bulls to win this IMO.

Yep, the dropped catch when Hastings was on 2 was a momentum changer. Hopefully the wicket can flatten out a bit for us to build a big lead and bowl them out again. The final is a 5 dayer so plenty of time. Just hope we dont collapse as we usually do

Bulls need to make 500+ if they are to win IMO, I am not sure there batting has it in them.. I hope they do it I really do.

Queensland's top order has to produce runs, which hasn't happened for a while now.

Sure enough, Queensland's on the ropes already. 2/16. FFS.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Scorchie
  • barker
  • lakers133334
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • the_next
  • leish107
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Cavalo
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.