Queensland Bulls Season '09/10

ethos can you please get us all an autograph of your mate Scotty Walter before he hits the big time?

He bowled superbly again today in the opening day of the Shield clash. He tore through Tassie's top order and ended up with another 4 for. Only went for 30 runs off 16 overs too. They are good figures in anyone's language. His opening bowling partner Chris Swan also went well in collecting 3 wickets and Tassie were all out for 156.

It been a shaky start for QLD in their innings. After a solid start from openers Broad & Kruger the Bull collapsed too 4 / 75, with Hartley & Batticciotto guiding them to stumps

What a great start to the season by the Bulls. I am rapt that they are doing so well having lost so many gun players. Tank must be doing something right as coach.

The young Bulls do it again! A great partnership from Reardon & Carseldine set things up and a whirl wind 50 by Phillipson at the end gave the Bulls a solid score.

Young Billy was the start with the ball picking up 3 wickets and Simpson also bowled well to get himself 3.

Keep it going boys [eusa_clap.gi

Good win by the Bulls tonight especially struggling with the bat early in the innings

I love beating any side featuring Cameron White icon_thumbs_u

How good was it seeing him run out lolz

[icon_lol1. And the look on his face, he looked like he actually thought he is a good cricketer!!

White can only tonk and bowl half trackers how is he in the Aussie team? Oh right Roy went to shit

White is a pretty handy ODI player, great fieldsman and very handy late in the innings with the bat. Pity about his horrid bowling.

I disagree Gymp. I think he is a good 20/20 player and shit at everything else.

Like Shane Watson. Shit batsman in Test cricket, shit bowler in everything else. Shit human too.

The bulls posted a decent score despite the top order failing again, got run down but future star steve smith and a cameo from Warner.

I'd love to see what we'd score if the top order laid a platform

Agreed Browny, we'd be flying.

And agree about Steve Smith too - that bloke has a very promising future!

Yeah steve smith is awesome with both bat and ball.

Can tonk like Symonds and hopefully Warney can mentor his bowling so he can be even better. Probably too soon but chuck him in for Hauritz

Big fan of Steve Smiths batting, think his bowling needs a fair bit of work however. 250 is a great total and for the bulls to be unable to defend that at the Gabba with 6 frontline bowlers is disappointing.

Pretty phenomenal performance from the Bulls in the shield game against NSW.

Blues declared at 5/451 and had Queensland 5/84 in their first innings...yet Queensland managed to rack up 468!
Then they bowled the Blues out for 184 and then cruised to victory by 9 wickets.

Chris Hartley with another 100. How he's not at least Australia's number 2 keeper is beyond me.

A selector was at the game so perfect time for hartley to perform.

Kwaja or whatever his name is going alright as well, good young talent coming through the ranks

Unread

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Redux
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Santa
  • Hurrijo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • lynx000
  • Harry Sack
  • Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.