Q-Cup Queensland Cup 2021

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Sam Scarlett scores in the dying minutes to put the Seagulls in front. They had the Dolphins shot for numbers down the Seagulls right-side, but off a second man play, Scarlett played short to Robati who produced another offload which eventually found the hands of Hoeter. Hoeter stepped back on the inside to break clear and he set it up wonderfully for Scarlett to score underneath the posts.

34-28.

Walsh tries to drill it over the sideline from the kick-off but Hoeter takes it cleanly and that's full-time.

State of Origin Captain
Apr 14, 2013
Hetherington is just tackling himself to a standstill at Souths. Never going to see his attacking options.

44 again yesterday of 301.

To his credit he did make a line break and score a try but smashing it off your line every set is going to kill him.

State of Origin Captain
Apr 14, 2013
Piakura taking sometime to get ISC. Lot of missed tackles against Townsville. Bullemor was sensational- great try that reminded me of his long range efforts from 2019- only played 46 minutes in two stints but no missed tackles- 22 made, a try, and 163m.

Piakura needs to read Ahearn better and stay near him.

Easily best attacking game yesterday but it came off Gamble not Ahearn like I thought it would.

Two tries on the right hand side.
9 runs
98 meters
2 line breaks
3 tackle breaks.

Sproj

International Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Easily best attacking game yesterday but it came off Gamble not Ahearn like I thought it would.

9 runs
98 meters
2 line breaks
3 tackle breaks.

Impressive stats, how did he go in defense?

Galah

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2019

9 runs
98 meters
2 line breaks
3 tackle breaks.
Does he have a preferred side?

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Rep
Apr 9, 2012
Hetherington is just tackling himself to a standstill at Souths. Never going to see his attacking options.

44 again yesterday of 301.

To his credit he did make a line break and score a try but smashing it off your line every set is going to kill him.

Hi 1910,
From the titbits of info out there......Milford was less than inspiring yesterday for Souths. Do you have anything further to add that you know of?
Cheers

State of Origin Captain
Apr 14, 2013
Hi 1910,
From the titbits of info out there......Milford was less than inspiring yesterday for Souths. Do you have anything further to add that you know of?
Cheers

Just what I said in the other thread, not too much more to add.

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Rep
Apr 9, 2012
I've always felt that about the QRL.

If Milford can't play himself into some form there....he might as well give the game away.

McHunt

State of Origin Rep
Aug 25, 2018
Goodness that's hard to watch. Horrid defence
Nice little tap back from Isaiah Tass, one of ours. Kevvie describes him as having "skills you can't coach." Case in point 1:36s.

Plenty of classic Milford moments in there if you freeze frame through the Devil's tries.

Sproj

International Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Nice little tap back from Isaiah Tass, one of ours. Kevvie describes him as having "skills you can't coach." Case in point 1:36s.

Plenty of classic Milford moments in there if you freeze frame through the Devil's tries.

Tass is really, really raw but looks like he has a really good foundation.

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Willison named for ISC debut- impressive in Colts.
He already debuted against the Tigers but it's nice to see him force his way back into ISC.

It will be a tough game against a strong Pride line-up.

State of Origin Captain
Apr 14, 2013
He already debuted against the Tigers but it's nice to see him force his way back into ISC.

It will be a tough game against a strong Pride line-up.
Good point sorry.

Hola has been tremendous for the Pride. He will test him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehblokgotadola
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.