Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2021

well need to see if Milford was just a flat track bully against a poor ISC team ... but Fox Sports are reporting he had a promising performance:

took on the line 9 times making 117m
1 try
2 try assists
3 line break assists
12 tackle breaks

He looks like he was in a lot in the highlights, it is just highlights though. Promising signs. If Milf could re-find his spark somehow that would be AMAZING for our side.

He looks like he was in a lot in the highlights, it is just highlights though. Promising signs. If Milf could re-find his spark somehow that would be AMAZING for our side.
Scary if you ask me. He'll get re-signed on 500k and go back to being useless.

well need to see if Milford was just a flat track bully against a poor ISC team ... but Fox Sports are reporting he had a promising performance:

took on the line 9 times making 117m
1 try
2 try assists
3 line break assists
12 tackle breaks
I know huge scorelines has a weird way of lessening the halves involvement, but when a team scores 11 tries, you'd hope a former Origin rep on 900k would've had more than just 3 direct involvements. Baby steps I suppose

I'm happy to keep him if he is willing to take 200k. 500k I am worried our management would be dumb enough to do it as well.

Not gonna lie, I’d take him for 400k and get another good experienced half to term up with. Yeah he’s been shit but he’s still been dishing out better performances then the two currently playing for us.

He owes us a massive discount.

Not gonna lie, I’d take him for 400k and get another good experienced half to term up with. Yeah he’s been shit but he’s still been dishing out better performances then the two currently playing for us.

Milf and Reynolds is better than any other option we have that includes Croft or Dearden.

Maybe at 250k. He's not worth 400 to me.

my guess is there is a desperate club that will take a chance on Milford ... may even offer him 500-600k.

Has Jayden berrell actually been good? Hes used to be part of our under 20s team

Maybe at 250k. He's not worth 400 to me.
I guarantee you....you'd watch him play two good games in a row......and you'd change your mind.

Milford's potential is greater than anything attached to the club right now (in his position) I know the word "potential" and Milford have been synonymous for fat far too long, but he's still very young...... he has time to turn it around....and when he does (most will howl me for not saying ...IF) but when he turns it around, you'd much rather him be here, than somewhere else.

I dunno....I'm not a Milf whisperer (**** ...I wish I was 😉 ) but.....I can't see him fading into obscurity. He's a footballer...first and foremost. He’s gonna come good.

South Logan Magpies have to be up there with the most talented ever Qld cup sides, unlikely to dominate because they are lazy pricks though
Agreed...I was disappointed to see as such...Milford included....and Kunt.

They could have put on a real cricket score.....but none of them are tough enough.....competitive enough.....give a **** enough.

I guarantee you....you'd watch him play two good games in a row......and you'd change your mind.

Milford's potential is greater than anything attached to the club right now (in his position) I know the word "potential" and Milford have been synonymous for fat far too long, but he's still very young...... he has time to turn it around....and when he does (most will howl me for not saying ...IF) but when he turns it around, you'd much rather him be here, than somewhere else.

I dunno....I'm not a Milf whisperer (**** ...I wish I was 😉 ) but.....I can't see him fading into obscurity. He's a footballer...first and foremost. He’s gonna come good.
Look, I don't have the idea of keeping him alongside a new signings like Reynolds. I guess we'll see if being dropped has made him wake up. If he starts training hard, gets his fitness A+ he could become elite again.

Look, I don't have the idea of keeping him alongside a new signings like Reynolds.

You don't think that Milford would quickly understand that all of a sudden, he's not responsible for everything and that "Reno" (yet thats right! not fucken .....Arey) is also very capable of steering the ship around and getting to our kicks. He's also not bad at a few set plays......

Milford and Reynolds could be awesome....

Milford without the entire weight of the team on his shoulders .......would be a better player at this stage of his career.

You don't think that Milford would quickly understand that all of a sudden, he's not responsible for everything and that "Reno" (yet thats right! not fucken .....Arey) is also very capable of steering the ship around and getting to our kicks. He's also not bad at a few set plays......

Milford and Reynolds could be awesome....

Milford without the entire weight of the team on his shoulders .......would be a better player at this stage of his career.

But we won’t get ARey, though we might get ATay.

*Runs and hides*

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Mister Wright
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • jd87
  • Jedhead
  • Gaz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Fitzy
  • sooticus
  • Morkel
  • Griffo
  • Sproj
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.