Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2021

Too late guys

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    43.8 KB · Views: 107
Too late guys

To be fair Dawson wrote a MM article earlier in the year about Ezra and is just recycling that with a few updates now he's made his ISC debut and scored three tries.

We're seeing a lot of U/21 players make their debuts across both competitions. Was their a rule put in place similar to that of the NRL? Or is it just the natural progression of the season ie players getting injured, young players earning a call-up.

Mam is just 18 so couldn't play until now and Broncos thought CQ was a good place to start.

@1910 who's the better prospect, Ezra or the guy he replaced? (James?)

Mam is just 18 so couldn't play until now and Broncos thought CQ was a good place to start.

Which one of the two kids who were set to debut today, the one who was named but didn't or the one not named but did do you think is better? I don't want to give Badel a headline by naming them.

I forgot to mention this before but what was with the person constantly coughing in commentary when silences occurred?

Thought Paix was really good yesterday.

Niu butchered a couple of trys, either wanting to do it himself or not see guys open on his outside, made a good one on one tackle that saved a try, but also missed one that cost a try. I still think hes more suited to centre.

Dearden played pretty well, very vocal. His kicking game was better, but its still not great.

Mam's support play was fantastic.

Deine Mariner played Alf Cup last year for PBC. Another Bronco Somerville did his ACL and Mariner came in.

Tweed to dominate again on Saturday. Weaver MOTM.

Mariner named player of Qld Schoolboys carnival.

Then named in Qld schoolboys team with six Broncos.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • jarro65
  • Manifesto
  • Old Mate
  • Broncosgirl
  • whykickamoocow
  • the_next
  • Bucking Beads
  • peter09
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.