Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2021

Woolf killing Norths. Love a bit of deception out of dummy half.

What's going on with Norths.

10-0 Tweed.

Isaako another 1 point.

30-24

three to go, BH look cooked.

Handy penalty for Souths coming out of their own end. This will do Payne in mentally this second half.

Isaako goes again, can't get it away throws it to James who gets it away but gets charged down.

Souths 30-24 FT.

Townsville looked great first half, second half Magpies were terrific with Isaako great.

COBBO!!!! WHAT A RUN AND TRY!

Our 2022 fullback!

I know many people on here think that Cobbo will make a brilliant NRL fullback. (or at least get first shot).

but for me, he is similar to Herbie in that he hasn't shown much of a playmaking game (Herbie has shown more IMO). many of the great things Cobbo has done have come from his strong running game.

don't get me wrong, I rate the kid extremely highly, just think he may be better at wing or centre in the NRL at this stage

Smith will be happy to get Norths at ht. Too much side to side.

10-6 down is a great outcome.

Piakura that’s his line- on the right and working with Ahearn.

Norths need to work to the weapons they have.

Sexton great finals try. Picked the slow forward, great kick and chase.

Only watched the last 15 mins but bloody hell nene MacDonald looks very, very likely. Definetly worth a train and trial deal at least, he was a decent 1st grader until his injuries.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • levikaden
  • marw
  • Morkel
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
  • Jedhead
  • Pablo
  • Jazza
  • mieko
  • LittleDavey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.