Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2021

Petero Medal on Friday.

I think Chudleigh will win. Nat Neale should be top 3 at least.

Petero Medal on Friday.

I think Chudleigh will win. Nat Neale should be top 3 at least.

I seem to see his name a fair bit in these discussions, admittedly, i don't watch much ISC these days, but why hasn't he had a shot in the NRL. (from what i can tell he played a single match for the Rabbitohs in 2014)

I seem to see his name a fair bit in these discussions, admittedly, i don't watch much ISC these days, but why hasn't he had a shot in the NRL. (from what i can tell he played a single match for the Rabbitohs in 2014)

He is not just a hard luck story; he could be the hardest luck story in ISC history.

162 games in some very ordinary Jets teams. Five Alf Medals and one Petero but one NRL game.

I understand that Souths’ pack was sensational and cracking it a hard job but how he hasn’t got anything since then boggles the mind.

If I was Ikin I’d have him November one.

He will go close on Friday; sensational in a team coming near bottom will mean he polls well.

So heading to Souths Logan... guessing he will go through the similar process as Fifi, etc. by playing out the MM cup and maybe get a couple ISC games at the end of the year.... and then a full season of ISC for 2023.

Will he get an opportunity to train with the NRL squad this preseason or is that more likely at the back end of next year??

Only have him locked down until 2023... if he is that promising you would hope the R&R are already working on an upgrade even if it is just a 12 month extension to get it through to 2024

Team of the Year:

Trai Fuller - Fullback (Dolphins)
Jonathon Reuben - Winger (Norths)
Sami Sauiluma - Centre (Burleigh)
Jack Campagnolo - 5/8 (Wynnum-Manly)
Jack Ahearn - Halfback (Norths)
Nat Neale - Prop (Ipswich)
Jayden Berrell - Hooker (Wynnum-Manly)
Josh Stuckey - 2nd Row (Northern Pride)
Luke Bateman - Lock (Wynnum-Manly)

Rohan Smith - Coach (Norths)

I think Tweed can win today; they should have won last week.

Two teams with history and do not like each other. Last time they played in a final Gamble kicked a FG in extra time to win.

Tweed just need to do what they did last week but take those chances. McGrady has to touch the ball 50 times.

Dolphins have such massive go forward with all those Warriors that all run 5k a game. They are going to get down there but have to stop their chances.

Cutters 18-14 at HT.

Wynnum can not lose one game all year and then go out in two finals.

Stocks is terrific, really enjoyed watching him. Tough little player. Great goal kicker.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.